Lash removal stinging!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kelseywelseyx

Reaction score
Help!! When I'm doing a lash removal the odd few clients have said it is stingy and painful :(
During my removal I place protective pads on the lower lash line, ask the client to close there eyes and not open (neither squeeze them together) apply a small amount of remover and let the product break down the adhesive bonding then gently wipe off with a micro fibre brush. I then wipe the eyes with a damp cotton wool pad and continuously cleanse the lash many times, I then give my client a damp pad and ask them to give their eyes a good rub and open when confident. A few times some lady's have said it stings and can be painful- I have personally felt this also on my self. I have obviously got product left in the lash but have no idea how I'm not removing it?! Any help would be much appreciated! Thankyou x

Help!! When I'm doing a lash removal the odd few clients have said it is stingy and painful :(
During my removal I place protective pads on the lower lash line, ask the client to close there eyes and not open (neither squeeze them together) apply a small amount of remover and let the product break down the adhesive bonding then gently wipe off with a micro fibre brush. I then wipe the eyes with a damp cotton wool pad and continuously cleanse the lash many times, I then give my client a damp pad and ask them to give their eyes a good rub and open when confident. A few times some lady's have said it stings and can be painful- I have personally felt this also on my self. I have obviously got product left in the lash but have no idea how I'm not removing it?! Any help would be much appreciated! Thankyou x

I put some micro-pore tape on the upper lid as well, if it still stings I would wipe the area quickly with a damp cotton pad. Plus make sure yo're not using too much remover.

I put some micro-pore tape on the upper lid as well, if it still stings I would wipe the area quickly with a damp cotton pad. Plus make sure yo're not using too much remover.

Ah I'll try that on Monday, thankyou x

Latest posts

Back