Lash training courses

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brightbeauty

Reaction score
Has anyone done the Nouveau Ultimate lash course? If so what was it like and how much did it cost? Any advice on other companies would be great too :) I have no idea where to start looking for an excellent quality lash company and only want to do the very best available. Thanks x

Has anyone done the Nouveau Ultimate lash course? If so what was it like and how much did it cost? Any advice on other companies would be great too :) I have no idea where to start looking for an excellent quality lash company and only want to do the very best available. Thanks x
Hi, I've currently looked into the exact same course and the price is £995 for the ultimate I've read a lot of great reviews, I'm still researching myself, but another company that keeps cropping up is called flirties and eyelash emporium ... Hope this helps :)

Flirties have trainers up and down the country covering most regions some trainers do one to one some might even travel to yourself. Very competitively priced (till midnight tomorrow 10%off) constant support off your trainer and access to a Facebook VIP site so you have access to other flirties trained people and all the trainers who train for flirties [emoji106][emoji106]

I trained with Eyelash Emporium. They have won best trainer 3 years in a row and are absolutely amazing! Plus they aren't expensive either. I would definitely recommend them. They have training all over the country too

Hi, I've currently looked into the exact same course and the price is £995 for the ultimate I've read a lot of great reviews, I'm still researching myself, but another company that keeps cropping up is called flirties and eyelash emporium ... Hope this helps :)

That's not a bad price for all of the different lash treatments combined. Thanks for the info :)

Flirties have trainers up and down the country covering most regions some trainers do one to one some might even travel to yourself. Very competitively priced (till midnight tomorrow 10%off) constant support off your trainer and access to a Facebook VIP site so you have access to other flirties trained people and all the trainers who train for flirties [emoji106][emoji106]

Thanks i will check them out :)

I trained with Nouveau 7 years ago - It was ok.

We do training courses in Bedfordshire at our lash training academy.

I am Lash Tech of the year, and in the semi finals this year. Our training courses are also in the semi finals.

Whoever you go with, make sure you get to complete a full set of lashes and there courses are accredited. x

I trained in november with frankie widdows, after looking for months and months and im so glad i went there she was so good and informative i was able to to full theory in a book she has made and she give u that to take home as well as a dvd.

Then everything is explained in the kit and then worked on my model for about 1-2 hours and then had to do 3 case studies before i got my certificate

I paid just over 300 i think and it was 1-1 all day training xx

Latest posts

Back