Lashes making me anxious

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jan14

Reaction score
HI all,
this is my first time posting on here.

I carried out my training about 4/5 years ago. I never really practiced much as I have never been confident about getting the thickness, length and curve of the lashes right. :sad:

I am thinking about ordering some lashes and practicing because I would really like to give it ago properly as a business.

Have any of you got any tips that will help me get my head around the different curves ect?

Thank you in advance. xx

I would honestly recommend doing a refresher otherwise you could end up with bad habits.

A refresher will really help with confidence as well. I don't offer them btw, just believe in them.

Vic x

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

Thank you for replying.

Is a refresher course the same as a standard eyelash extension training course?

There are a lot of companies that offer them. You can sometimes get a one to one and they go through it all with you. They're not training you to do lashes but how to do them if that makes sense. You are qualified so they concentrate in what you're struggling with.

Some geeks may pop on with suggestions for you.

Vic x

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

Flirties do one to one skill building tutoring from £75. These are tailored to your requirements xxx

Thank you for your replies. I've been looking on the net today for a company to do a refresher with. But had no luck.

Cherish - Do I need to email them about skill building tutoring? As I cant see anything on their website?

Thank you

I've just messaged you x

I've messaged you back x

Hiya all,

So I managed to get intouch with the lady who carried out my initial training yesterday. I asked her for some advice about different curves etc and she said that She only uses Marvel and that they only come in one length. :-( She also said I could do a refresher with her focusing on lash curve ect BUT SHE WOULD HAVE TO RESEARCH ON THE NET BEFORE HAND AS SHE DOES NOT USE OR KNOW MUCH ABOUT THEM!!. I will not be doing a refresher with her! I can research on the net myself lol.

Marvel lashes come in different lengths! Lash perfect do training and their glue is good

Ps I think they do refresher courses for less money if you already have a cert

Latest posts

Back