Lashes patch test reaction or not?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dannipittboot

Reaction score
Hi all,

I visited a client (my boyfriends close family friend and I’m mobile) to carry out a Russian lash patch test which was a total pain.

She was one of those clients that just couldn’t/wouldn’t keep her eyes open for the lash pads or micropore tape which took 40 minutes in the end! She was that busy laughing and messing about that she was crying laughing but was rubbing away at her eyes to wipe away the tears of laughter so I could get down to business leaving the skin slightly pink and itchy .

I explained all of the possible forms of reaction and to let me know if she experienced anything so I can know whether to proceed or cancel the appointment.

I have had an message off her today saying she has had no reactions apart from a slight itch. Now is the itch a reaction or the aftermath of her crying laughing and rubbing abit harshly on her eyes????

I’m torn [emoji848]

Any advise would be great as I’m due to do her lashes tonight!

Im going to be honest with you, but if the patch test alone took 40 minutes due to her behaviour I would not want this girl as a client...

I would latch on to the slight itching & use it to say ‘sorry, it could be indicitive of a reaction so I wont be able to go forward with any lash appointments’ to get me out of doing it.

If she has no respect for your time for a 15 minute patch test, she sure as hell isnt going to be better behaved for a 90/120 minute volume lash appointment xx

Hi all,

I visited a client (my boyfriends close family friend and I’m mobile) to carry out a Russian lash patch test which was a total pain.

She was one of those clients that just couldn’t/wouldn’t keep her eyes open for the lash pads or micropore tape which took 40 minutes in the end! She was that busy laughing and messing about that she was crying laughing but was rubbing away at her eyes to wipe away the tears of laughter so I could get down to business leaving the skin slightly pink and itchy .

I explained all of the possible forms of reaction and to let me know if she experienced anything so I can know whether to proceed or cancel the appointment.

I have had an message off her today saying she has had no reactions apart from a slight itch. Now is the itch a reaction or the aftermath of her crying laughing and rubbing abit harshly on her eyes????

I’m torn [emoji848]

Any advise would be great as I’m due to do her lashes tonight!

Stay well away. Regardless of how minor it is, you don’t want to play with fire.

Plus she sounds like a complete waste of your time, don’t let her waste anymore of it and use the reaction as your excuse.

Hi,

Thanks for commenting. I did exactly that and advised against proceeding with the treatment.

Danni xx

Stay away.....she's a problem waiting to happen x

Latest posts

Back