Lashes Sticking together

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

prettywoman2008

Reaction score
Hi there,

I had a lady in today, who i did a full set of semi perm lashes on about a week and a half ago. She has been in a few times for this n that since then and goes on about her lashes sticking together, i said that they looked fine and try and hold off till infill time. Anyway she came in this morning with a gap and i noticed stright away quite a few of the lashes were together. So took some off and put ones on thought i had maby just put a little to much glue.

Was thinking after she had left thou that she uses the sunbeds most days for about 20 mins. Could the heat from the sunbeds be melting the glue and making the lashes stick. Just wondered if anyone had any thoughts

I know she will prob come in over the next few days, i just have a feeling!!

Thanks guys

:eek: 20 minutes... wow i would fry!! ( i would suggest a spraytan) lol
anyhoo!!!!!! yes i would say this is a big factor..
sunbeds are ok with them but not for like 48 hours,
i give an aftercare sheet out and it has all the rules/aftercare and also states after 48 hours i take no responsibilty for them..
i want to scream when i do a full set andthey say. 'oh i'm at aqua airobics later' :eek::eek::eek::eek:
no no no no no!!! give me strength lol x

OFT yes sunbeds is defo the reason!
When going through my consultation sheet I always ask their occupation. That way I can assess if their job will cause a problem with the lashes.
It happened to me before, I done a friends lashes and said no water, sunbeds etc etc for the next 48 hours and after that just be caucious with the same things. She called me the next day to say the lashes were stuck together, asked if she followed the aftercare and she said yes. I was confussed till she told me she went in the sauna at the gym for 20mins then swimming straight afterwards!! She thought as I didnt mention those 2 things that it would be ok :rolleyes:
So now I have a long list of all the things to avoid/not do as much off that I tell the client to have a read through. It saves them doing something then coming back and having you think its something you have done! But really most of it is commen sence not to do these things with lashes in but alot of people wont think!

Aw thanks so much guys, i am going to feel so much better now when she comes back in. I am sure my aftercare sheets don't say sunbeds but i will be including this in my lecture at the end of the treatment lol. Thankyou :D

Latest posts

Back