Lashes?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kellybun

Reaction score
Hi all, looking for advice on lashes, i trained in individual eyelashes last month have submitted my case studies but having to re do them as i havent got enough on & problems with the corners. Im currently using the sensitive glue from lashbase & am going to try a faster setting glue, any suggestions as am limited on what glue i can get with no certificate as yet & any tip on getting them to look nice & full, ive also advertised on facebook & have said to 2 people i would charge £5 but now am thinking i should of said abit more as i might have problems asking for more when i get better at it also any advice on what i should charge people & how to word it better when advertising for models.

thanks in advance

Hi Kelly. if you can show us that you have undergone training we can sell you the Eyelash Emporium Medium Eyelash Glue. This is the glue we start all our students on as it is super strong and easy to use but not as fast as the Ultra Platinum. If you call the office on 01753 650656 and explain your situation we can get this out to you today. The Eyelash Emporium xx

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi do you have to train with the eyelash emporium or can we train with any company to buy from you x

Latest posts

Back