Lauren's way - any reviews?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sonzarellas

Reaction score
Hi all

Just wondering if anyone's used Lauren's Way spray tanning formula yet? I've yet to try it but have a sample of the 60 minute one, just wondering if anyone is using it on clients. I'm currently using Sienna X and Fake Bake.

Hi, I haven't yet used the 60 min solution but I do use Lauren's Way on my clients. I also have Lauren's way tans myself (8% because I'm fair skinned and the tan itself is quite dark) and I love it. I'd like to know how the 60 min solution turns out so when you do use it you'll have to let me know how it goes xxxx

I love it. Haven't tried the 60 minute one though.

I use it on clients and they say it makes them go the colour they normally go in the sun.

Fades very evenly. Smells fresh

X

I've recently converted to Lauren's Way after trailing samples of different tans & I've had nothing but excellent feed back from it... All my clients love it & now I've got 2 regulars each week for them :) couldn't be more happy x hth x

Hiya, we have the manual tan from LW and don't rate it. Very watery and arrange colour.

Latest posts

Back