Leaflet advice

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jobieh

Reaction score
Hi ya, im very new to this and need some advice regarding the business cards and price list leaflets im about to have done if you wouldn't mind please as dont know where to start .. ive just had my logo made and now need to get these done asap. Both the cards and leaflets are double sided, so as far as the cards go, do i just put the business name and my name ,number, and web site on one side and nothing on the back?
Then the leaflets, do i literally just put the treatment on and a price, or do i add the product i use? (ie gelish/adam and eve wax) as theyre slightly nicer products..
My husband says i shouldn't have anything about the products i should leave that info for my web site..
Last question , do i put the prices on just one side or both? Thanks so very much in advance for any help and suggestions:)
from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hiya, regarding the business cards I have three which are the same on one side - logo, website, business name and contact details. On the back I have space for appointments on one, refer a friend details on another and on the third I have my loyalty card. I mainly hand out the refer a friend ones when I'm out and about and the other two in my clinic.

I wouldn't have prices on both sides as this would take up valuable space but I would detail products used as many clients will only want certain brands.

I totally agree with Redduck above. Some clients only want CND Shellac for example so they will search for brands or logos.

Just try to make it easy read, even pass a rough draft to your friends and family to get feedback before you commit to printing.

A fellow geek, Banner Penguin has recently writing a post on planning the perfect leaflet distribution for my website which you might be interested in:

http://www.liverpoollashes.co.uk/2014/10/planning-perfect-leaflet-distribution.html?m=1

He offers a design and print service as well and it always happy to help.

Hope this helps x

I was told to make sure the business card is good quality card. When someone like me has a load of business cards the cheaper ones fray and I throw them away. Do it double sided, you may as well, rather than leave one side blank. After so many variations of price list I now have one with the services and brief mention of products I use on the smart printed price list, but no prices. I print these out separately from my computer so I'm free to alter it with little expense. Don't use printwhat.co.uk, they're terrible.

Has anyone used banana print?

Latest posts

Back