leaflet design

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marilyn Monroe

Reaction score
hi everyone, I'm back, my partner is still ill but getting better! yay.

anyways I'm renting above hairdressers, very busy in shopping centre. I'm very excited.

but.... i'm seriously struggling with my leaflet design. I will be doing most beauty treatments does anyone know where i can get help with designs. i bought adobe photo suite but it's so difficult. lol

please help xxxx Carla Miller xX

thanks, im so struggling with ideas. think i left my creative side in hospital after giving birth this time! lol along with my memory

Hi Carla
How bizarre is that. I am also opening a salon above a hairdressers, hopefully in July. I am at a loss where to begin. Would be good to swap ideas if you like?

Hiya,
Not sure if you've tried www.vistaprint.co.uk i done a lot of my leaflets on there and you can use a template then add pics from there image library and upload your own logo etc. Im not really that great on computers and i managed to pull it off so you should be fine, its quite competetive too and they offer you loads of freebies :)

Good luck xx

I always use vistaprint for all my marketing, its great and very resonable as most of the time you only pay for postage.

I use goodprint very helpful and easy to use but if its just for idea's then have a look at both company's and cadge idea's from both:green:

Latest posts

Back