Leaflet drop/generating new clients

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

amymulroy

Reaction score
Has anyone ever done the door to door leaflet drop? I'm unsure if it's cheeky or not. I'm a new business and wanting to generating more clients. I post to my Facebook everyday & share o to selling pages & mums groups but not getting any interest! I'm unsure if my pricing a too high! Can i share my price list here?x

I did a door to door. Never heard anything back. [emoji53]

I got most of my clients from leaflet drops! Can I ask Tori how many leaflets you done?

Yep, Ive done this a few times - had great results

I got most of my clients from leaflet drops! Can I ask Tori how many leaflets you done?
As it was my first leaflet drop I only did a few hundred close to where my salons located.

Thanks I'm now going to order some flyers! What do you's think about recommended a friend schemes?

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1433748960.178104.jpg

Unfortunately you have to give out A LOT to get a return, which is disheartening but well done you for persevering and being creative. Even if people know of you through a leaflet, you need to get them through your door/have them contact you- so a little discount voucher for a first appointment is a good bit of encouragement in addition to a leaflet. Good luck!

I love leaflet drops. I find that putting something like 20% off with this leaflet or one I get a lot of good feed back from is free shape and polish on hands or an eyebrow wax from all pedicure treatments and I list the pedicures and prices. I do the leaflet drop myself as I don't want some company with half a dozen different leaflets as I know I put them straight in the bin. It's really worked well for my business especially if I get a free hour in the day I go out and deliver leaflets, I have some many good clients who still to this day will say "I only started to come because I got a leaflet though my door". Also on client record cards I ask how they found out about us so I can see

As it was my first leaflet drop I only did a few hundred close to where my salons located.
That's probably why Tori,
I got 10,000 printed up with my first leaflet drop and I would say I got on average about 1 enquiry per 1000...I know it sounds daunting but if you manage to get one regular client per 1000 the leaflets will soon pay for themselves..

I think the secret is keep going and don't give up,you will soon find clients xxx

We do fairly regular leaflet drops and get a good response. Your leaflets have to look good as they are the first judgement your clientele will make about you.
We usually do about 800 to 1000 at a time in targeted areas. Certain villages surrounding us etc. We often get immediate phone calls, especially at this time of year but it can often be much further down the line that we get a call as clients hang onto the leaflet.

Vic x

Has anyone ever done the door to door leaflet drop? I'm unsure if it's cheeky or not. I'm a new business and wanting to generating more clients. I post to my Facebook everyday & share o to selling pages & mums groups but not getting any interest! I'm unsure if my pricing a too high! Can i share my price list here?x
Amazing response I swear by it but it depends on how good you are designing leaflets as to whether they work. General response consensus is 1% of bit rate but we get way above that. Good luck.

I post to my Facebook everyday & share o to selling pages & mums groups but not getting any interest! I'm unsure if my pricing a too high! Can i share my price list here?x[/QUOTE]

Can you explain how you share on the selling pages on fb please. Been trying to post my page on there but can't work out how to do it?!? Tia

I post to my Facebook everyday & share o to selling pages & mums groups but not getting any interest! I'm unsure if my pricing a too high! Can i share my price list here?x

Can you explain how you share on the selling pages on fb please. Been trying to post my page on there but can't work out how to do it?!? Tia[/QUOTE]

I also find I don't get much from Facebook, I think I've had 3 likes from people who are all about 13/14!

I dropped 1800 on my own through letterboxes.

1 appt.

Good exercise though lol

Latest posts

Back