Leaflet Drop

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jess124

Reaction score
Well I have finally got round to delivering the leaflets I got made from VistaPrint.

I used to think the estate I lived in was quite empty and had a lot of vacant houses (It's an army estate) Well I don't any more! I was thinking i'd be done in 30 mins, an hour and a hour later I was finished!

Hopefully will get a few phone calls from then, would of done them Sunday as per Sassy's advice but it wasn't practical for me unfortunately:cry:

I will be back out there tomorrow doing the civvi houses near by too tomorrow, so wish me look, hoping for lots of ladies calling for Xmas beautifying!! lol :)

good luck with getting lots of new clients!! i knew a mobile hairdresser that did an army estate and she was soooo busy!!
tori x

Good luck,I had my lads deliver mine on Sunday and got a call yesterday from a lady about her nails.Going round her house tonight.Keeping fingers crossed for you too.xx:hug:

thanks for your replies x yep im hoping with it being military i'll get lots of the wifes ringing!!

Good luck, I hope you have lots of replies and bookings!! Got to be honest its not somethin gI am looking forward to doing!! I'll have just so many to deliver, but I will try to do my drops on Sundays! xx

Good luck, I hope you have lots of replies and bookings!! Got to be honest its not somethin gI am looking forward to doing!! I'll have just so many to deliver, but I will try to do my drops on Sundays! xx

Yes I know what you mean, it's good exercise though, even if a little dull! I have 500 to do, done about 150 today I think so loads still to go! I'm going to try to do the rest this week.

i'm sure u'll get some calls. I did a 200 drop near me. I got 2 phone calls ( think you get 2% call back average) one was a wedding party, booked 2 weekends total treatment value of £200! which paid for the 1000 leaflets i had done! other was a nail enhancement who is no a regular! I'm planning to do another drop just after xmas. keep us posted on how it goes

How funny I've just done an hour's worth, but my hands get so sore trying to shove them through the letter boxes that I have to give up, but I nearly did all my estate. I'm hoping now that they will recognise my leaflet as it's the third time I have dropped this one. I get about 3 new clients from each drop I do. I wish I had done it ages ago as they are all saying how sad that I am moving just as they have found me as it's so convenient for them. So make sure you drop in your own area!

Good luck with yours hun, hope you get lots of calls from it.

Hope you get lots of calls from it. Last two leaflet drops i have done had NO calls from it :mad:

The first one i ever did got me a couple & one is still a regular :green:

Thanks for wishing me luck, so glad I did them this morning now, weather is shocking here now, more gales and rain for us in North Yorkshire!:cry:

All the best matey!! I hope you get get good Xmas bunch of clients!

I am planning ondoing mine today but damn...is this print slow! lol

All the best matey!! I hope you get get good Xmas bunch of clients!

I am planning ondoing mine today but damn...is this print slow! lol

Yep does take a while to get them back, i know!

I have just had my second call and they were only posted on Sunday so I am more than happy.Good luck again.xx

woohoo just taken a booking for a Mani and Pedi on Thursday from my leaflet drop today!

Oh this is excellent ladies! Well done! xxx

I only had 10 leaflets left and thought I'd take them down my daughters school. I arrived about 5 minutes late and all the mums had dispersed, all bar 5 so I gave them a leaflet anyway.

I have had 5 bookings from that a complete success rate! It doesn't always happen like this though.

I really hope you get lots of clients from your leaflet drop, you should be on a real winner there!

Teri x:hug:

Latest posts

Back