leaflets/flyers

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I say go for the optimum combination of quality and price. As in the maximum quality for the minimum price. So, by sacrificing a small amount of quality relative to the "best" quality of printer, you may save yourself a much greater proportion of money relative to the small decrease in quality, yet while still providing a very good quality of print that is more than adequate for leaflets - which as I said before tend to have a short lifespan and many end up being recycled.

Of course I'd be the last person on the planet to recommend an overly cheap printer who uses inferior quality paper giving a poor quality of print and with little or no attention to detail (you don't want the print on your leaflets to end up wonky or to have bits chopped off the text at the edges)...

Spot on ruthie.
Posted via Mobile Device

Good choice,

I've just received my business cards, flyers, price lists...I'm very lucky to have a very good friend who is a Graphic Designer, she has literally rebranded my business, (mobile hairdressing and extensionist), got it all printed, sent templates for headed paper to me, templates to web designers, this hasn't come cheap so i won't recommend anyone for cost as I didn't shop around, but decided to invest in this properly and for the first time in my business life, got myself a small loan.

I really think quality in someon's hand is so important, you know yourself we all get so much "junk" through our doors, you want yours to stand out, not to go from door mat to bin! Years ago i did my first leaflet drop, way before junk mail was so rife, my phone didn't stop ringing as mobile services were new also, but now there's alot of competiton out there.

My advice to you hun is find out the days the local paper is delivered, and AVOID those days, you want your flyers on their mats alone, or with their personal post so they pick through each item, don't be dispondnat if you don't get calls straight away people will keep something like that, I know I do, and I was still getting call a year after my leaflet drop. Finally I know you're not going to like this, but try, try to deliver as many as you can personally, that way you know the job's been done, you can also sus out the areas, and if there's a house that look dodgey avoid it, when people call you and tell you there address, you can say "yes I know there" thats the first positive your customer will hear on her end of the phone!

Hope that helps, without sounding patronising, best of luck in the world

Latest posts

Back