leaflets

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

weston1983

Reaction score
hello really need some leaflets printed up does anyone know some one who does this and wont cost the earth?

Hello

I would contact a local printer. I found this to be the best option for me. Probably not the absolute cheapest but the best for less if you know what I mean x

Hi,

I actually ended up printing my own on some nice paper and it's worked out so much cheaper! People have commented on how good the quality is - worth considering :)

I did the same as Quizzy, had a bf who was great on computer so he designed and printed me some which looked great. Spilt with him last year, so now using vistaprint (google the website) and I'm really happy with them!!

Weston

I designed my OH, as a tri-fold leaflet. If you have (or know someone who has) a decent printer (colour laser would be good), then I'd be happy to knock something up in Publisher for you

All I would need is the information?

I've used Verve for design, verve design and Sense Creative for printing, Business Cards, Leaflet Printing, Banner Printing - Sense Creative

Verve would be able to create your leaflet in PDF format (one PDF file for each side of your leaflet), which you would then be able to upload to Sense Creative via their website.

Having also dabbled with printing out stuff from OpenOffice on our colour laser printer in the past, I'd strongly recommend using a proper graphic designer and printing company - the end result will look a lot better, and once you have factored in the cost of toner for the printer, it probably works out an awful lot cheaper to get a professional printing company to print the leaflets too.

Have to agree, carl at Verve does an excellent job and I've just used Sense Creative and the quality was excellent

Julie

I recently used an online company called affordable leaflets, and was blown away by how good they were. they designed and printed leaflets for me, and were superb, and cheap.

My designer designed them and had 5,000 printed for £60! Found them on ebay. There double sided glossy they loom Fab !

Craig Keane
www.hculture.co.uk

Thanks people i have looked on vista print i'm no good and designing my self i will have a look on a few of the web site and ebay thanks for all you messages

Do share?

I recently used an online company called affordable leaflets, and was blown away by how good they were. they designed and printed leaflets for me, and were superb, and cheap.

www.printmarketuk.com look good and cheap but I have to say I've never used them, but seriously considering it next time I need some doing!

Click on their special offers

HTHs

Hi there, I have used Pxl Graphics, good customer service, great quality leaflets and prompt hth:biggrin:

Howdy do

I've stressfreeprint.co.uk for the last couple of batches of leaflets and they've been excellent each time as well as cost effective.

Had them designed by Carl @ Verve, and like the others have said would highly recommend his services.

Rich

Latest posts

Back