Learning Gel Nails...Can any one help ?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

x Nic x

Reaction score
Learning to do Gel Nails...can any one give me some tips on them ?

hi Nic, im pretty new to gel, still in my first year, i have learnt loads from watching other people, asking questions, and never not ask a question cos your afraid of looking stupid ! like me... got totally tongue talking to my guru ' master geek' himself and wish i had but since then have had fantastic corraspondance[sorry cant find spell check] from mr and mrs g ! , so, anyway , practice also helps a lot be it on friends family or a nail tip that doesn't argue back when you make a mistake but you can keep it for future reference, i put mine on a small clip that stood up on its own but laid it down when i was working then stood it up when i had finished, to admire or spot the big lumps i had as a 'c' curve ! if you want to pm me you can as i am still in my early years i might not be full of life altering advice but i was where you are now 6 months ago !good luck

x Nic x said:
Learning to do Gel Nails...can any one give me some tips on them ?

Hi, welcome to the site.

Who are you doing your training with? What gel are you working with? I've only used IBD so can only comment on them. Give us some info and what particular problems you are having and I'll try to help.

Kind Regards
Louise

plaoh said:
Hi, welcome to the site.
Who are you doing your training with? What gel are you working with? I've only used IBD so can only comment on them. Give us some info and what particular problems you are having and I'll try to help.
Ditto!
I'm also really new to it all but probably have had, or still have lots of the same probs! Sometimes helps to know everyones struggling with the same thing!;)

plaoh said:
Hi, welcome to the site.

Kind Regards
Louise
I have been speaking to this young lady who is 15 and has bought a Rio kit at her local 'professional' (obviously not) wholesale distributor. I have explained that this site is not a substitute for a class and pointed her in the right direction.

geeg said:
I have been speaking to this young lady who is 15 and has bought a Rio kit at her local 'professional' (obviously not) wholesale distributor. I have explained that this site is not a substitute for a class and pointed her in the right direction.

Thanks GiGi,

I was dubious, which is why I inquired as to the training and products she was using.

Latest posts

Back