learning nail art

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have written out a new tutourial so as soon as I can get the pics to work on it I will post it lol

Hi Kirsty

You can find some fantastic nail art step by step instructions on www.nailpro.com in their art gallery and they have 2/3 years of archived stuff too. There are also some good ones on www.nailartnewz.com in a multitude of galleries. If you still don't find anything you like let me know and I will sort through my own stuff and see if I have anything you can use from my teaching folders.

sorry to be so cheeky i know you must be really busy......but could i have some too PLEEASSEEEEE :hug:
im about to fling all my nail art pens out of the window coz i just cant do it right.....i actually just logged on now to see if i could get some tips ...thankyou...

oh my the way my e-mail is [email protected]
xxxxxxxxx thankyou very much

emmsybabes! said:
sorry to be so cheeky i know you must be really busy......but could i have some too PLEEASSEEEEE :hug:
im about to fling all my nail art pens out of the window coz i just cant do it right.....i actually just logged on now to see if i could get some tips ...thankyou...

oh my the way my e-mail is [email protected]
xxxxxxxxx thankyou very much

Well seeing your a cheshire geek how can I resist :hug:

would it be too much to ask for htem also. lol I bet u are sorry u offered. I can't wait to get them.

[email protected]

thanx heaps chicky :green:

Lol Right I think everyone who requested the pics have received them :hug:
Hope you enjoy creating look forward to the pics ;)

I look forward to seeing the new tutorial Lell, please let us know when its up and ready to view.
I found the easiest way to add pics to your tutorial is to add the using the web link button thing!
Hope you get my jist! lol.
Hope this helps

oooohhh and me if you dont mind!!! i bet you wish you didnt offer now! haha only joking!

[email protected]

thanks alot - if you get the time that is xxxx

NoticeableNails said:
I look forward to seeing the new tutorial Lell, please let us know when its up and ready to view.
I found the easiest way to add pics to your tutorial is to add the using the web link button thing!
Hope you get my jist! lol.
Hope this helps

It a 3d sunflower in Nail art tutourial section Jo :hug:

If its not too much trouble, please could I have a few tips too? Iv done some nail art myself but I feel my ideas are abit restricted so Id be so grateful of any help.:o

Many many thanks hun!

[email protected]

hi could you send me some step by step nail art please as i am a beginner in this and would like to know more.
my email address is [email protected] thanks
insette23vhf:smack:

Latest posts

Back