Learning to do gel nails - best products - canada

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Try envogue gels they run clases and have many locations across canada.

There is also another great Akzentz educator in Calgary, Deb Jacklin. I do love Akzentz, to me it is the brand with the most complete range in gels.

Good luck with it.

Do you do acrylic's?? or l&p as it's known as.
I say if you can do them you can do any after just a few practice's

Bumping an old thread...

Anyone have the contact info still for Anna Lajourdie? The google search I did led me to a site called beautypro.ca however, that website is no longer working. I am wanting to train in the Akzentz product line and if her name was mentioned in this thread, she must be excellent.

On a side note... I've had my own nails done with the enVouge system, twice actually, I got the most painful heat spikes with it and I found the product to be rather brittle. I had way too much breakage.

Bumping an old thread...

Anyone have the contact info still for Anna Lajourdie? The google search I did led me to a site called beautypro.ca however, that website is no longer working. I am wanting to train in the Akzentz product line and if her name was mentioned in this thread, she must be excellent.

On a side note... I've had my own nails done with the enVouge system, twice actually, I got the most painful heat spikes with it and I found the product to be rather brittle. I had way too much breakage.
You might be able to find Akzentz training info on here ... AKZENTZ: Akzentz Educator Training 2007 by Anna Lajourdie

Latest posts

Back