Lease for Caci Ultimate machine!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beauty Boutique

Reaction score
Hi wonder if anyone has been as premature as me when they first started out??

i opened my salon in October 08 and i signed a lease for the CACI ultimate non surgical face lift & im not doing much business with it at all its costing me £460 a month at this rate my business is going to go under I checked my contract & its not cancelable!!! i dont know wat to do i thought it would work, i only have 4 semi regular clients & i just doesnt cover it, has anyone had a similar experience??

Please help i feel like im going to lose everything!!!!!:cry:

Love Dee xx

I have a lease on a CACI Ultra, which I took out 6 months ago & it's making me a profit. For 6 years previous I was using a CACI Quantum & had a good client base for that as well.

We did an open day with free half face demos when we first started with it & the CACI rep came down & helped out for the day. We also did a special introductory offer price for a 10 treatment course that could be paid off in 2 installments. When I upgraded to the Ultra I did the deluxe version at the old price for my existing clients for their first treatment & they all upgraded after that. I'm now doing the same thing with the Hydratone.

Doesn't the Ultimate do micro-dermabrasion & the Hydratone? Could you not try offering these as stand alone treatments & add-ons to other facials as a way to upgrade existing treatments for a small amount extra to your client? That way you'll introduce it to new clients.

Yeah it does microdermabrasion & hydratone i offer these as stand alone & try to promote them to clients looking for regular facials!!!

Thanks for replying i think i will get on to my rep you hav given me some food for thought thank you, i think im just starting to panic!!

I think i will do a leaflet drop advertising a demo day/evening!!

Thank you :)

Love Dee xx

The beautician that rents off me bought a Caci quantum and she offered free trials, to anyone on the production of a leaflet she doorstepped. It seemed to get her off the ground.

It's good to get the rep in as they will often suggest ways to promote the treatment as well. Have you got a friend you could do a course of treatments on so you can get before & after photos as this helps to demonstrate the results as well.

With the non-surgical bit it's imperitive to get them in for the full course - I always emphasise that they would be wasting their money if they don't commit to the course & regular follow-ups. It gets easier the more you do as when you see the results yourself you find it easier to get behind the treatment & really promote it!

I see you don't have a website - it might be worth sorting out a basic one (it needn't cost anything) as I get a lot of CACI clients from the internet, they seem to look it up online to try & find nearby salons.

Hey yeah i have 1 its www.beautyboutique2008.com i keep forgetting to get it on here thanks for the advice Martin u have picked my spirtits up bout it because i do love the treatments & really believe in it iv been using my mum as a model but i might get a few more more family members to get the portfolio looking a bit better!!!

Def gona do a leaflet drop witha promo price on it thanks to all for the comments feeling alot better
now :green::green:

Love Dee xxx

Just had a look at your website - it looks great! Do you do any facials aside from the CACI?

With the Hydratone, have you thought of offering it as a 15 or 20 minute SOS treatment for dehydration? I'm doing this as a way of getting people to try it, literally just cleansing, toning & Hydratone mask. Perhaps you could offer this at your demo day as you will be able to do loads of them in a short perid of time? I really hope it does work out for you so keep us posted!

At the moment im only doing basic facials using strictly professional due to lack of cash for a better range thats y i havnt put it on the website but i was going to use dermalogica however i dont like that ppl can buy the range so cheaply on the net so im looking at a few dif ranges & hopefully can invest in that soon!!!!

Thanks for ur help i will let u know how its all going!!

Take care

Dee xx

Just a sidenote what Martin said about getting people to book the course for the lifting treatments; it really is so important!! I find it's best to try to explain it to people as a gym for your face, or a facial workout... If you go to the gym once in a blue moon you're not going to get any noticable results!! And it's the same with the lifting facials. They need to commit to them, like going to the gym, to get great results.

Perhaps a way to advertise this would be to have something along the lines of new year-new you...you're going to the gym to sort out your body, but what about toning your face too....don't let your face be left out of your new fitness regime...etc etc Not the best wording (I'm shattered and been up since 5am!), but you get the idea.

Hope it works for you hun, go and get those clients!!!!! xx

Funnily enough I use the gym analogy as well! I also explain to them that they need to have the course so we can get to the higher current quicker, and when they ask why they can't just go straight into the highest setting I say it would be like going to the gym & picking up the heaviest weights first, it would strain & injure the muscles! I explain they need to start off on the gentler currents, like they would start on gentle weights, and slowly build up to the maximum over the initial course.

Have you got any before and afters of your mum?

that would really help - clients love to hear that your mum is a great believer too - just to give you more confidence.
when I had my salon - clients always seemed to want what my mum was using - especially when I told them I like to keep my mam looking young. (which is true)

Good luck

x

I use before and after pics of treatments too, and they really do work well to get clients interested. Why not ask the rep to do an open evening with you/for you, thats what happened when I got my machine (icon ultralift) she sold 8 courses on the night for me, and another 3 (from the evening) booked the folowing day. My machine was more or less paid for then, you can only ask, and hope that the aftercare service is as good as mine is. Do you give an incentive for a client to book a course upfront x:hug:

Yeah I have been offering 2 free sessions if they book a course & pay for it upfront!! wot do u think??

Thanks for all the ideas guys its much appreciated

Im gona get an open day/evening sorted with the rep & get all the features & benefits sorted in my mind because i do know the things u hav been saying about 'facial work out etc' (just need to remember it & more importantly use it)!!!

will keep u posted

Take care Dee xxx

Yeah I have been offering 2 free sessions if they book a course & pay for it upfront!! wot do u think??

I do one free treatment with the course paid for upfront, but only because I'm tight like that!! As people are a bit more careful with their money at present I've allowed them to pay it in two installments.

From perusing your website, I reckon you should also push your microdermabrasion as a standalone more. Although I'm not keen on it myself (I prefer ultrasound, which uses vibration induced cavitation) , there is a good market for it, so I reckon you're missing a trick by not offering a microdermabrasion facial! Then if you get people in for the microdermabrasion you can persuade them into trying the face-lift part, perhaps offering a free CACI facial when they book a course of microdermabrasion?

Thanks martin its good to get someone elses point of view i do sell it stand alone dont no y i have advertised like that thanks, sometimes ur to close to see wots infront of u, im gettin excited with all these ideas of how to promote the treatments :green:

Dee xxx

At the moment im only doing basic facials using strictly professional due to lack of cash for a better range thats y i havnt put it on the website but i was going to use dermalogica however i dont like that ppl can buy the range so cheaply on the net so im looking at a few dif ranges & hopefully can invest in that soon!!!!

Thanks for ur help i will let u know how its all going!!

Take care

Dee xx
Hello Dee

I'd love to have an update from you as I'm in the process of purchasing the Ultimate. BTW I retail Dermalogica and use it in my treatment room. Incredible products, sells well and great support and constant training .

Latest posts

Back