Leaving Present

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crystals

Reaction score
HI, i have a disabled son who is leaving his school next week. they are having a special leavers assembly.
we have heard they have got him a fantastic presant. Now i want to get the headmistress something special and his class teacher with 3 other class helpers as well.
It has to be some thing memorable. Ijust havn't got a clue.
any ideas would be great.

Hi,
Maybe a picture made and signed by him would be a good pressie. It could be hung somewhere as a memento from him. Hths.
Donna

Or alternitavely a picture of him in a lovely frame!?
:hug:

Hi,

I just thought I'd let you know of a very talented lady I know of who does all sorts of personal gifts which are pictures or words lasered into glass, and metal etc.

I have used this lady many times and she is absolutely briliant - the gifts are so personal and have brought tears to many peoples eyes - and the prices are very affordable (which helps lol).

Just adding an idead to the pile! lol

If you want the web addy, pm me as I dont know if I am allowed to post it or not - if am am wrong about this then please correct me and I will post a link for you
:hug:
xx

Here's the link to the website:
Krafts By Krystal

She is a lovely lady and can't do enough for you

Latest posts

Back