Lechat

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thenailgodess

Reaction score
Has anyone used "leChat" gels and if so, what do you think?

Hi there,

I currently use a Canadian gel called En Vogue, which is file off.

I am interested in using a soak off gel as it is easier for the client to attend to their own nails should they need to.

Bio sculpture seems to be very popular. Is it better than cal gel?

Are there other file off gels that you can recommend?

Thanks! Appreciating your advice in advance!!

i am an educator for lechat.
i love all their products and use them a lot.
lechat has a soak off gel called nobility that compares well to biosculpture in performance and application and yet costs a fraction of the price.
as well as that, lechat also has the powder gel range and an extensive range of colour gels and special effect gels too.
check out the products at LeChat UK - Nail Care Products
and go to my website and blogspot for tutorials, pictures and training etc.

I can second that, I have only been using Lechat Nobility for a short time ( I use Creative L & P)as I wanted to offer a gel alternative I was recommended this product. I have found it to be fantastic, no problems with lifting and very keenly priced. So far I have used it on hands and feet with absolutely no problems..Hth

I have just started using Le Chat Nobility, and I love it, and they have some gorgeous glitter gels as well. Very easy to remove I recommend it

I am also a user of the products and can't fault the products at all. :)

Me too i love it and the people are so nice always willing to help.:)

Hi there,
I'm a new user of Le Chat products and am well impressed!! The powder gel range is strong and looks good too. I bought the Nobility soak off products as well but have not had chance to use them on clients as yet. I intend to take training with an educator soon so that I can try all the Le Chat products. They have a good range.

I love lechat product, most reliable system I have ever used which is great, all my clients are really happy with it as its so hard wearing and no problems with lifting, Thanks to this product I have been recommended by my clients .. all good news. Nobility is fantastic on toes, very popular this time of year, last for upto 7 weeks if not more.

I'm in love with the Science gels, they change color with the temperature!! I love that.

Thank you all very much for this info. I will look into Lechat, sounds great!

I'm in love with the Science gels, they change color with the temperature!! I love that.

yes thats true, the science gels are fab, the tip of the nail stays a darker colour and the part of the nail that is warm from the nail bed is a paler colour.
looks like you have done some sort of tricky colour fade when in fact it is easy as painting on a plain polish.

i'm currently wearing nobility regal red on my toes with a sprinkle of flourescent pink glitter on top. its come out as a fabulous fuchsia/magenta sparkle, completely gorgeous.

yeah they rock!! a friend of mine told me about them and I couldn't believe her until I saw it!

Latest posts

Back