LED lamp queries

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LeeLee'z

Reaction score
hi im a mobile therapist and currently using gellux and gelish polishes on natural and extension nails and curing 2mins with uv lamp but have found it really time consuming when doing gel parties having to wait the 2 mins for each coat but as im a single parent starting up my own business i need to watch the pennies and only buy worth while cost effective products and equipment soooo was wondering if any1 had any good advise as to which LED lamp would be the best to cure both gellux and gelish polishes... really want the 18g from gelish but its really really pricey and will it still cure gellux? the gellux lamp is half the price but would it cure gelish properly?? im normally a stickler for keeping to exact equipment for systems but dont have the money at moment... any1 got any advise??????

Personally I use 2 UV lamps, and I don't really have much down time as especially on the first coat of colour it usually takes me 2 minutes to paint a hand.

Latest posts

Back