Legal requirements for home based salon/room

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shell245

Reaction score
Hello
Could you please put me in the right direction of working from home with the councils requirements etc....
Kind regards
Shell:confused:
ps.....Do you feel that clients are happy to come to your home ? with the amount of salons out there, theres a lot of competition x

All local councils differ so best to contact them directly :) I think if it looks professional then people won't have a problem x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Yes you will have to check with your own council,but yes people are always surprised when they come to my home salon as to how pro it looks ,i get comment like wow this is really smart and what a good idea it really works ,so no problem there :-D

Sent from my LT18i using SalonGeek

Yes you will have to check with your own council,but yes people are always surprised when they come to my home salon as to how pro it looks ,i get comment like wow this is really smart and what a good idea it really works ,so no problem there :-D

Sent from my LT18i using SalonGeek
hi Girls can you tell me do you work only from your home or mix it with a mobile service and has anyone ever converted a garage to use as a home salon room

Hi
I converted my Conservatory into a Salon and I too get lots of comments on how professional it looks etc.
Clients come round the rear so it is completely seperate and private for them.
I had to be assessed by my local council as I offer an ear piercing service too, so they have their own requirements before I could practice.
Regarding Beauty and Hair I didn't need to declare to them.
HTH

:Love:

I only work from the house not mobil as a would need a transit van to carry all my stuff lol :-D

Sent from my LT30p using SalonGeek

Ihad the same question re people wanting to come to my house. Im having a summer house built in the garden n there is a side entrance so no walking through the house ect. I hope people like it n comment like they do on others
Vic x

Latest posts

Back