Leighton Denny's new video clips

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pippa

Reaction score
Check out Leighton Denny's new video clips on leighton Denny's brandshop on the QVC website, www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.html/params.file.|frames|ClasFrameU214,html/walk.yah.UKHB-U214?cm_re=PAGE-_-BRANDSHOPS-_-LEIGHTONDENNY
his next show is on 15th Feb @ 4pm remember to tune in guys

xxxxx
:) :) :)

doesn't he have lovely teeth...x

Has anyone actually tried any of his polishes and if so just how good and long lasting are they really.

Joan

whats with all the "you can do it yourself at home"...."salon results"...."Proffesional finish but cheeper"..........????..........is he not worried he'll be losing out on clients....and us too....???

(this isn't a dig at him, just my thoughts)

boot i got nought wrong with me naiiiils !!!!!:)

I see two problems with this 'french kit'.

One, if a client is poor at applying regular polish, there's no way she'll be able to do a french and to advertise that she WILL be able to do easily...If she can't polish without cleaning up the sidewalls etc after, then how can she clean up a smile line? It takes a steady hand. AND we ALL know how tricky smile lines can be:rolleyes:
I think there will be a lot of unhappy people.

And the other already mentioned: what of those clients that come specifically for a french polish manicure because they can't do it at home.. Do we really want them to learn to do it on their own?

Ummmmmmmm no.

Makes no sense to me.

:)Ive tried his polishes and they are ABSOLUTELY FAB, easy to apply and it lasts for weeks BIG thumbs up from me :)

xxx

yes his teeth are amazing, i couldn't stop staring at his picture in my health and beauty salon mag

whats with all the "you can do it yourself at home"...."salon results"...."Proffesional finish but cheeper"..........????..........is he not worried he'll be losing out on clients....and us too....???

(this isn't a dig at him, just my thoughts)

here here

He has lovely everything, he must be the only person that makes me wish i was male lol

I personally don't like the idea of Leighton Denny being on the likes of QVC and setting up shops with his name. I just feel it would be like CND doing the same and puting the likes of me out of a job as clients would get it off QVC.

I know he wants the publicity and wants to make serious cash out of his brand but I don't think this is the way he should do it.

Sorry I'm a bit on my high horse tonight! LOL

Ill be watching love leighton thanks for sharing.

Just to let you know Leighton has a one hour show on QVC today at 4pm thought I would share this in case you wanted to watch.

Joan

thanks for the heads up joan, i always seem to miss him!

Gutted i missed him, only just seen the heads up, does anyone know when he is on again please

Just had a look on line for you can't see any other 1 hour shows before 18th March, but who knows.

Joan

Thanks for taking the time to look hun :hug:

cracks me up, NO base coat for French manicure, "you put the base over the top", WHAT THE? Base is called base because it goes on first..... seems the UK is following in the footsteps of American advertising "GET THE GULLIBLE".
Well the UK has followed in the "fake American look", why not go the whole hog, next thing you will all be calling "CHIPS" ..... "FRIES".:)

cracks me up, NO base coat for French manicure, "you put the base over the top", WHAT THE? Base is called base because it goes on first..... seems the UK is following in the footsteps of American advertising "GET THE GULLIBLE".
Well the UK has followed in the "fake American look", why not go the whole hog, next thing you will all be calling "CHIPS" ..... "FRIES".:)
Oh no we wont, chips are big and chunky and tasty, fries are skiny pathetic things that absorb all the fat and taste like c**p, the americans can keep em :lol:

Latest posts

Back