Lena White??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

peartree

Reaction score
Anyone ever used this company?
If so What they like please?
Struggling to find a company that does opi on line and came across these.
Many thanks :)

There are loads of threads about this company,

All good things to say x

There are loads of threads about this company,

All good things to say x

Ooo yeah didn't think about putting in search...
Thank you :)

Actually Lena White is the creator of OPI....

I use Lena white as OPI is the range I chose for manis and pedis. I've never had any problems.

Lena White is the uk distributor for OPI.

Thats what I wanted to hear :)
I've sent off my paper work today, as I already use opi varnish I wanted to convert to the manicure and pedicure products too.
Thank you :)

To set an account up has taken almost 3 weeks! And it's still not done. How come it too sweet squared and Ellisons 24 hrs! Nightmare!

Hmm yeah.. Strange, thank you for heads up as I would of expected a email in next couple of day..
I don't plan on buying anything just yet tho as I'm off to show in march..
Will see what they have there :)

Mine was set up within hours of me faxing the details over. Infancy I faxed all my details and the order and it arrived the next day and I had access online within hours if placing my first order.

It must be down to the individual rep, mine was very keen to get me in board ringing and emailing to ask if I had any questions.

X

There was here quite recently thread about their poor customer service and long delays with processing orders.

I am not their customer- tried twice, got bad service and been put off them for long time :)

Maybe one day in desperation I will join LW but for now- I love Sweet Squared, all CND products and everything about them :)

They used to be a great company, my rep was fantastic but since I had my LO I have usually replenished my stock from Sallys but have decided to order direct from LW again as its easier, or so I thought !

I have to say I am not impressed with the message on the website stating that it will take up to 7 days for a delivery as they are very busy they shouldn't of started selling direct to the customer if they can't service their salons first. When you are paying nearly £7 for postage plus VAT its not acceptable.

Well very surprised :-0
Only posted my forms yesterday afternoon and they have just phoned me to set my account up... Maybe they have listened to their customers complaints??
Hopefully they will carry on like this? :)

Latest posts

Back