Length of model's nailbeds for Foundation Course?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scattynat254

Reaction score
Hi guys!

I'm having a little stress-out over my foundation course which starts three weeks tomorrow in Preston :irked: ... my mum has offered to be my model (aww) but I'm a little concerned about the length of her nailbeds - she had a thyroid prob a few years ago and her nails went a bit mental so they're not fab? Can someone either give me some advice on how to make her nails a bit better, or whether it would be better to try and find another model?

Thanks in anticipation and sorry if this is posted in wrong place!!

Nat x x :hug:

Tbh the length of your mum's nail beds is not really relevant for your Foundation course - it's not a competition!!! As long as they're not bitten really short I can't think it'll be a problem........ Look at it like a challenge - if you can make not so good natural nails look better imagine what you can do with glorious long nails beds!!!!!

If you've got some Solar Oil 3 weeks is long enough to see a real difference in your mum's nails though......

hth's

I had thought about Solar Oil, I'll get some today. Thanks vetty x x x

for any kind of training (except competition)

bring as many different nail types as you can, but maybe the first one should have normal nails. remember the more you see, the more you're prepared ;)

Latest posts

Back