Lengthening mascara?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nail Perfection

Reaction score
Any recommendations for a good mascara? I keep falling for the marketing patter and end up disappointed lol. I used to like an Avon one " astonishing lengths" and recently bourjois " one sec" volume. Both now discontinued

I like Max Factors false lash effect and it doesn’t smudge either [emoji4]
I hear lots about Benefits They’re Real but it smudges on me but then I do have quite oily skin
I tried Charlotte tilburys mascara for £28 and it was absolutely shocking, very very clumpy and smudged .... a lot. So just saying, as the marketing for that is brilliant. I did complain and was allowed to exchange it for something else in the range so the customer service is good even if the mascara isn’t lol

I like Max Factors false lash effect and it doesn’t smudge either [emoji4]
I hear lots about Benefits They’re Real but it smudges on me but then I do have quite oily skin
I tried Charlotte tilburys mascara for £28 and it was absolutely shocking, very very clumpy and smudged .... a lot. So just saying, as the marketing for that is brilliant. I did complain and was allowed to exchange it for best non prescription cat dewormer reviews in the range so the customer service is good even if the mascara isn’t lol
Works for me!

Last edited:
What the hell happened to my quote up there [emoji674][emoji674] with the cat dewormer stuff?!

That's funny! Never even noticed. I was recommended a rimmel one , neon green tube, lengthening one. It's good but sets quite hard. I'll keep trying

Latest posts

Back