Leo Palladino book

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Penners

Reaction score
Does the Leo Palladino training book still exixst - new edition I suppose as I'm not sure hes still alive - his wife taught me wigmaking back in 1987-89 and she was quite old then, wow his name has brought back a few memories......

Ebay or Amazon?

Thanks for the reply, I wasn't actually looking for the book its just I knew the authors wife and was suprised it was still being used as a resource, it was called 'the principles and practices of Hairdressing' I think when I trained, I must have it somewhere as I was one of the only ones to buy the recommended books!! everyone else bought shoes and clothes with their small grant. again.....long time ago!!!!!:o

i bought it too, way back when!
Thanks for the reply, I wasn't actually looking for the book its just I knew the authors wife and was suprised it was still being used as a resource, it was called 'the principles and practices of Hairdressing' I think when I trained, I must have it somewhere as I was one of the only ones to buy the recommended books!! everyone else bought shoes and clothes with their small grant. again.....long time ago!!!!!:o

I inherited a Palladino book when I was doing my training, I can't remember how old it was but it had some really interesting information in!

Last edited:
ha i had one too , they were big on the hairdressing book scene i rememeber but it was like 18 yrs ago when i had mine , yikes .. makes me feel ancient , lol

Does the Leo Palladino training book still exixst - new edition I suppose as I'm not sure hes still alive - his wife taught me wigmaking back in 1987-89 and she was quite old then, wow his name has brought back a few memories......
hello....sorry I greet you with sad news.
saddly mr Leo Palladino died yesterday 14th May 2011
his good wife still lives...hope this helps you.
kind regards Jayne

oh how terribly sad , RIP leo x

he had Parkinsons...I was a friend with there daughter(many years ago) she called me today...
as you say a great loss the the industry

hello....sorry I greet you with sad news.
saddly mr Leo Palladino died yesterday 14th May 2011
his good wife still lives...hope this helps you.
kind regards Jayne

Oh no! How ironic trying to find him the day after his death and you're on here, that is such a sad coincidence. Please send condolences to his family from us Geeks as so many of us trained with his books. Myself included.

Regards

Sharon

Latest posts

Back