Lets make-Up

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lellipop

Lelli Loo Loo
Reaction score
Right I am a person who is rarely without my make-up on (Well I do need it lol) So my question is who wears make-up and how often do you have it on ???

i wear make up all the time except foundation, i only wear that when i go out. i change my look most days, so have lot's of different colours and it has to match my outfit xx

i wear makeup (surprise surprise lol) but not the 'full slap' everyday, mascara is a must and some lippy, depends on where i'm going... if i'm only in the local town then i tend not to put on that much, but if i'm off into the city then it's a 'full slap' affair pmsl.
makeup is a definite if we're going out for an evening :wink2:

i have to confess i wear full slap (foundation, powder, blusher eyeliner eyeshadow , mascara and lippy)every day...but if its the weekend and i know i wont be going anywhere then i wear non( and i usually smother my self in clarins flash balm to give my skin a good rest and recover)...and look bloody awful...lol
so...full slap for me

Me without full slap on???? Not a good look in daylight lol. I even had a full face on when I gave birth to my twins (for the photoes after) :p :D :p

I wear a bit of one step face base, eye shadow, mascara if i dont have my eyelashes tinted & lipsil - most days so go to the shops etc, if i go out i wear a bit more xxxxx

I wear a tinted cream and blusher, and some eyeliner, that's every day, can't go without! Then for nights out, add on some eyeshadow and lippy..

i only use and under eye concealer (le touche eclat) and mascara on top lashes only and clear lip gloss.....and thats if i am working if i am home all day i don't bother.
I used to wear foundation all the time but since having an IUD fitted my skin gets incredibly greasy so i choose to go bare elsewhere!

I too have to confess to not being able to be seen without my eyeliner and mascara at least.

Love

Hi, I always wear something. My skin hates foundation so I go without or use tinted moisturizer.

Then curled eyelashes (Shu curler is the best ever!), mascara and lip gloss every day.

Only use highlighters and eyeshadows w/ a base for special days, important meetings, etc. to look polished.

I wear tinted moisturiser, mascara, eyeshadow and lip balm most of the time. oh and eyeliner!!!!

have to admit i wear make up everyday, like joanne i wear foundation, bit of blusher and mascara and a lip gloss, god i can't go out without my face on LOL xx

jules x

Ok I feel like a bare-faced wierdo now!!! When I worked in an office I wore foundation, eyeshadow and mascara every day - now I don't bother most days..... I always wear a face for a night out, but for work only sometimes...

Thing is I'm nearly 36 so really should! :eek:

I rarely wear make up but thanks to my itlaian heritage i have good skin although the eyelids are loking a bit ropey nowdays ha ha. I only wear make up when ahign to go out and meet people or working in the salon not for up the school and my teaching job. Takes far too long and makes my skin feel yuk cant wait to get the stuff off.

the only day i go without my make up is sunday well it is the day of rest :p
i wear tinted moisturiser, bronzer, mascara and cant do without my dior lipgloss :Love:

i wear it just about every day, though i never wore it at all until about 5 yrs ago.
and you now what i had lovley clear skin, not a wrinkle in site. and i also started to use loreal night cream.
and this is when i think;) that things started to go wrong. i really dont think make up weather its dear stuff or not, is good for the skin.
probably wrong but thats just what i think
or im just getting old, and i dont like it and have to blame it on some thing. lol

I wear eyeliner, mascara, lip gloss, foundation, bronzer. I use MAC. I never used to wear it, the thought of all that hard work used to put me off. Now that I look at my skin without it I feel that it just gives me a nice glow and evens me out a bit.

i dont tend to wear make-up everyday - i only wear it if im going for a night out, or somewhere where i want to look half decent

Full slap unless I know I'm not going to see anyone.:)

I love wearing make up and usually wear light foundation, powder, blush, eyeliner, mascara and tinted lip balm every day, but if im going out, ill wearthe whole shebang. Im not obsessive though, I dont feel naked without it and am just as confident wether I wear it or not.

Latest posts

Back