Let's see your tan!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Xen tan spray done this afternoon, will post a photo when washed off 😄 x x

Looks great, I'm waiting for my Xen Tan samples to come in post... Which one is this, any boosters in it? Do you only use xen tan or have you used other brands?

It's the mist intense, it's beautiful!! No booster drops, just a slightly heavier spray than usual as I fancied a bit more colour than usual! I used to use st tropez, but i wasnt keen on the really muddy look after application! Xen tan all the way for me!! :) here is a photie of it this morn washed off /-) xx

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1370160217.006398.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1370160217.006398.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 255
It's the mist intense, it's beautiful!! No booster drops, just a slightly heavier spray than usual as I fancied a bit more colour than usual! I used to use st tropez, but i wasnt keen on the really muddy look after application! Xen tan all the way for me!! :) here is a photie of it this morn washed off /-) xx

It's a gorgeous brown colour x I thought it doesn't matter whether you apply a light, heavy, one or two coats that it all depends on dha to give a darker result?

It doesn't really matter, I just wanted to be sure I covered myself fully. It's tricky when spraying yourself!! X

LA Tan 10% on left leg and my bare leg on right... Ill post results after wash off tomorrow ( excuse the hairiness of my legs, they need to be waxed )

LA Tan 10% after shower... Very natural but I think would be perfect for brides?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    127.5 KB · Views: 331
How cool, where on earth did you get it from Scaffrey :)

Wow!! That's cool, I've just bought the new inflatable tent and its really very dark :( this ones fantastic, thanks chick :))

Wow!! That's cool, I've just bought the new inflatable tent and its really very dark :( this ones fantastic, thanks chick :))

Ooh could you return it? I had a black tent previously and it was terrible for blocking light. I broke that one and needed a new one and so delighted I found this.. Plus it's cheap so win win

Nouvtan 10% and 12% two days after application

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1370294544.796206.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1370294544.796206.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 322

Looks great! The 10% looks well on the girl considering she is darker haired too... Is 10% in this close to 10% in LA Tan?

Lovely colour. I always think nouvatan looks lovely in pictures. I only trialled it once but giving it a go again. Hope it works out x

All these pictures are making me seriously consider nouvatan... Just don't know how the market for it is in my area .. Never heard anyone using it xx

None of my clients had heard of it either but they love the results. The girl with the 10 was pale that's why I suggested 10 and she had never had a tan before. She loved it. The 12 is her Mum who is quite dark naturally and has had 20 before with me but I said she should have 12 because I think it's more natural on her and the fade off is better.

None of my clients had heard of it either but they love the results. The girl with the 10 was pale that's why I suggested 10 and she had never had a tan before. She loved it. The 12 is her Mum who is quite dark naturally and has had 20 before with me but I said she should have 12 because I think it's more natural on her and the fade off is better.

Her mum!! No way!! I thought this was her friend !!

Anyway.. I'm seriously considering trialling it as the results speak for themselves.. Just don't think it will sell itself in my area as its full of fake bake, xen tan, Lauren's way, tan truth

I've recently tried Suntana and LA Tan but nowhere near as natural. I've only been tanning since October and so HD no clients but I have people now recommending me on FB when someone asks if anyone knows any spray tanners. It's such a good product it sells itself. Known brands are all very well but it's the results that get people to come back, not the name.

I've recently tried Suntana and LA Tan but nowhere near as natural. I've only been tanning since October and so HD no clients but I have people now recommending me on FB when someone asks if anyone knows any spray tanners. It's such a good product it sells itself. Known brands are all very well but it's the results that get people to come back, not the name.

LA Tan wouldn't be none in my area and I changed anyway as I loved the sample... When people book me I tell them about this amazing tan I'm using and so far happy campers.... We're the professionals and I think they trust us anyway so trial the Nouvotan if you want and see how you get on x

Ordered 2 bottles of LA Tan 12% today... Woohoo... My partner just sprayed me for the first time, LA Tan 10% which ya can't really go wrong with so fingers crossed! Soooo excited to see it tomorrow x

Don't know which nouvatan samples to try :( so many %s to choose from :(! And also don't want to spend £30 on samples !xx

Don't know which nouvatan samples to try :( so many %s to choose from :(! And also don't want to spend £30 on samples !xx

I got free samples from suntana, la tan, vita liberata and xen tan so far and not one charged me! Why do Nouvotan charge?

Latest posts

Back