Let's see your tan!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not trained yet but I wanna do it this Spring with Nouvatan.
Daft question: on some pics higher % looks orangey (like on those you've attached) but on the other ones it's lovely brown colour. Is it camera not taking the colour properly or it goes into orange shade on some clients??:?:

I've personally never found nouvatan to be orangey, it's one of my main selling points for return clients, I think the key is to match the percentage to the correct skin tone, I.e don't go to high on pale skin.x

I've personally never found nouvatan to be orangey, it's one of my main selling points for return clients, I think the key is to match the percentage to the correct skin tone, I.e don't go to high on pale skin.x

Thank you :)

Sent from my GT-S7500 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi girls..

just wondering if any of you lovely ladies are spraying with vita liberata :)? would love to see some pics! I am starting up my own business and really excited to get spraying xx

The solutions I have found to work best for me are Sjolie and Jamaica Me Tan and I recently have tried Mine Solution it's from Australia. Has anyone else tried the Mine Solution ? In the 1st photo it's Jamaica Me Tan solution 8% and the 2nd photo is Sjolie solution 6% and I added DHA drops to make it 8% ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1389477807.773361.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1389477834.339805.jpg

The solutions I have found to work best for me are Sjolie and Jamaica Me Tan and I recently have tried Mine Solution it's from Australia. Has anyone else tried the Mine Solution ? In the 1st photo it's Jamaica Me Tan solution 8% and the 2nd photo is Sjolie solution 6% and I added DHA drops to make it 8% View attachment 52471View attachment 52472

Do you have any pics after wash off?

Hi everyone I'm just new and just qualified in tanning... I've bought the la tan kit. Can you advice me on what is the most popular % as I'm just about to buy product ? I was thinking 10% la gold and 12% la tan x any thoughts much appreciated xx

12% and La disco and fast tan my most popular x
Sent from my V370 using SalonGeek mobile app

I stock the 10% brown and the fast tan I have booster drops for those that want a darker tan to sleep in but the fast is by far the most popular with my clients xx

Has anyone noticed the difference in the Sienna fragrance??

I emailed then to enquire and they have added a bunch of things, all of which are good but say they have not altered fragrance!! But my bottles def smellier perfumy!! Shame really!!

I received my latest order a couple of weeks ago and my clients have done nothing but moan about the smell!!! The results are the sane but everyone loved the smell!!

I'm thinking of trying a different brand!

Have any of you ladies tried or use the solution MineTan from Australia ? ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1390841534.394677.jpg would love to hear some feedback on that solution

Any pics of st tropez fast tan? Before and after wash off? TIA x

Sent from my LG-E430 using SalonGeek mobile app

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1391634191.047970.jpg hope you can view this
I am making before & after portfolio & thanks to you guys I also included a wash off too lol would never had thought of that

Miss C x

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1392764328.644139.jpg LA tan 10%

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1392764366.047569.jpgL LA tan 10% gold

Has anyone got any pictures of crazy angel 13%?

Sent from my SM-T210 using SalonGeek mobile app

Has anyone got any pictures of crazy angel 13%?

Sent from my SM-T210 using SalonGeek mobile app

I found these online:
Tan-before-and-after.jpg

Crazy-Angel-Spray-Tan--780872716.jpg

Can u show me how much different the 14% Watermelon and Pomegranate tan is to the 12% Coconut one, as I'm having trouble making my mind up. Someone who's used both. Thanks

Latest posts

Back