Let's see your tan!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Crazy angel is a lovely product my clients keep coming back for more! :) which says something

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Any reviews on crazy angel spray tan?
Doing my course on the 7th Oct.
Also once you have trained, can you use different tanning products from the company you trained with, if you prefer a different tan? x

I use crazy angel and im wondering too if you can use other companies spray tan products and be insured still ?

Once trained then you can use any solution you like.
You don't need to stay with the same brand you train with but you can continue to use it if you want to.

Thank you! My mind is at ease now! x

Once trained then you can use any solution you like.
You don't need to stay with the same brand you train with but you can continue to use it if you want to.
Thats not strictly true .. some spray tanning companies only offer an in house diploma that is backed up solely by their own insurers
If you do a course that is nationally accredited by Babtac or the Guild. then those courses will certify you to be insured to use any companies spray tanning products

Thank you for clarifying that Steve - I did mean when you do an accredited course you can then choose any solution you want to use :wink2:.

Me too...my bf tanned my legs and i looked like a zebra, lol. Maybe i'll keep him practicing until i trust him to do my upper half too haha xx

I have been in the same boat. Asked Hubby to spray me- worse tan ever. (he's an autobody painter - you'd think he would be flawless & awesome... SO WRONG..lol )

I have been in the same boat. Asked Hubby to spray me- worse tan ever. (he's an autobody painter - you'd think he would be flawless & awesome... SO WRONG..lol )

Ha ha this made me laugh 😝 my hubby sprays me and he's brill At it ( he's a police officer ) don't know where he got
The skill from !

Laura 🐶 x

Ha ha this made me laugh 😝 my hubby sprays me and he's brill At it ( he's a police officer ) don't know where he got
The skill from !

Laura 🐶 x

Lol. I wish I could get a flawless beautiful tan from him. I have resourced to using the foam application on myself. Guaranteed to have No Streaks!!!

12% and 16% mix = 14% OMG :)
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1384940035.108186.jpg

Vani-T is amazing never orange and you can make great cocktails with it!ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1384985162.926095.jpg

Has anyone heard of LDN10 spray tan solution?? I've been asked by a friend who has vitiligo if I use it but I've never heard of it & apparently it's the only tan she has had that covers well, my knowledge is vitiligo with spray tan is hit & miss to if it takes or not xx

Could any of you lovely spray tanners give me some advice how well do extractor fans work. Trying to decide which one to get as i have just had all my room done out lovely but it has a white door and 2 white plastic walls. Evwn qith a goos extractor fan do u still get over spray. ( Will my walls n door get covered in tan )

Im demented please help

X

I used SUNTANA'S Rapid for the first time
knowing it isn't as darks as the others and NEEDED a fast tan for the night i put a little Suntana Chocolate with it
and washed it off after 1/2 hrs

it looked perfect for a quick last minute tan

that was last saturday and it still looks decent now
:) :Love::Love::Love:

Attachments

• 1452070_677373915640938_1239646554_n.jpg
    1452070_677373915640938_1239646554_n.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 788
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1388483701.766848.jpg 14% nouvatan love it!

LA DISCO 14% before wash off

Sent from my V370 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1388697677266.jpg
    1388697677266.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 526
LA Fast tan left on for 5 hours
Sent from my V370 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1388697718425.jpg
    1388697718425.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 498
12% nouvatan x
I'm not trained yet but I wanna do it this Spring with Nouvatan.
Daft question: on some pics higher % looks orangey (like on those you've attached) but on the other ones it's lovely brown colour. Is it camera not taking the colour properly or it goes into orange shade on some clients??:?:

Latest posts

Back