Let's see your tan!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1413659452.609458.jpg
LA Tan 10

I have just received my trial pack of Nouvatan :) excited! I got all 7 as wanted to try them all! Which %'s do you find are most popular with your clients? Xx

Suntana blackberry
Sent from my D5503 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1422052750548.jpg
    1422052750548.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 237
Fake Bake Flawless. I found it hard to apply because the color guard was really dark and didn't go on very evenly. With the color guard it looked kind of red and all the color basically washed off in the shower the next day. It also did this weird thing where it settled in all of my pores, so you could see little dots everywhere.

Tampa Bay Tanning Tanfastic 6.5% solution and 6.5/8.5% mix. Easy to apply, and looks nice with one coat, but very light. Pic is with the color guide, but the color wasn't very different after the first shower. After that I applied another coat with a 6.5/8.5 mix and it was very orange. The fade off was kind of patchy.

Anyone have any pictures of the St. Tropez solution? I found these but I'd like to see more before I invest because it's so damn expensive.

I have just received my trial pack of Nouvatan :) excited! I got all 7 as wanted to try them all! Which %'s do you find are most popular with your clients? Xx

How did you get on? I was looking at these last night.

After dark suntana
Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hiya... Does anyone have any pics of suntana?! Please xx

Suntana is my above picture x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

How did you find it?

Organics 8% :))))))))

Attachments

• q.jpg
    q.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 151
5e07d8c4-024c-3f66.jpg

I use LA Tan. This is a client of mine wearing 12% whilst being molested by jack the Labrador ;)
wow...the 12% really does suit the Labrador

Attached, Suntana Blackberry 14% on a couple of lads before BodyPower Expo 2015 and my suntana Coconut 8% white bits ;)

Attachments

• coco.jpg
    coco.jpg
    142.2 KB · Views: 192
  • expo.jpg
    expo.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 175
Currently using Sienna X which my clients and I love! But I'm looking for another tan that I can use that will go darker than Sienna. My beauty room is in a gym and a few of my clients want to be really dark! Someone mentioned LA tan was good - would anyone else recommend it? Or something else? Tried fake bake and wasn't a fan
Thanks!

I spray dancers and body builders and both love the Chocolate 12% or Blackberry14% from Suntana.
A mix of both has been a real hit with my dancers this year ;)

Suntana 12% with guide still on
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1437175566.478998.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1437175584.761161.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1437175657.680009.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1437175678.935451.jpg

Latest posts

Back