Let's see your tan!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi everyone, just dragging this post up for a reason that is not quite the point of the post but it seemed the best place to post.

How you go about getting photos of your clients in their tan? I know it sounds silly but I don't really know what to say just after i've sprayed them!

TIA x

Just ask if they'd mind you using a picture for your portfolio or fb page and explain you would crop faces out etc and could they send you one once the tan has developed

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Just ask if they'd mind you using a picture for your portfolio or fb page and explain you would crop faces out etc and could they send you one once the tan has developed

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Thank you. I think i've been searching for a word like 'portfolio'. I just always feel like it'll come out like 'excuse me luv, i know you're still near naked in front of someone you don't really know but i'd like to take a pic of you to put on the internet' :o :lol:

Hi everyone, just dragging this post up for a reason that is not quite the point of the post but it seemed the best place to post.

How you go about getting photos of your clients in their tan? I know it sounds silly but I don't really know what to say just after i've sprayed them!

TIA x

I ask them to send photos and they all promise to but hardly any of them ever do. I end up Facebook stalking the ones I sort of know (friends of friends etc) and asking them if I can use the photo. It's so annoying. Also find that if people have their nails or hair done, for example, they love posting photos on their page showing them off but hardly anyone ever does this for a tan!!! X

A client I did with sienna x tonight's the night. Done for ladies day at ascot. ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1405543466.621952.jpg

I've recently had some samples from sienna x and tried tonight's the night fast tan on one of my clients, she said she loved the colour but after 5 days it went really patchy and it won't come off, how's everybody else found it? X

Fantasy tan "style" before wash offImageUploadedBySalonGeek1405548455.169577.jpg

I ask them to send photos and they all promise to but hardly any of them ever do. I end up Facebook stalking the ones I sort of know (friends of friends etc) and asking them if I can use the photo. It's so annoying. Also find that if people have their nails or hair done, for example, they love posting photos on their page showing them off but hardly anyone ever does this for a tan!!! X
Hi severnrose im new to salon geek but not tanning! Do u use Nouvatan? X

I've recently had some samples from sienna x and tried tonight's the night fast tan on one of my clients, she said she loved the colour but after 5 days it went really patchy and it won't come off, how's everybody else found it? X
hi rachelc
i have used sienna x for 2 years ( just trialing another brand at mo) the fast tan had good reviews from my girls but they did sleep in it to get max results. As with any dark tan DHA the wear off is gonna be more noticeable. I didn't find siennas wear off bad but from day 5 would start exfoliation, found it very hard to remove the last tail end bits though! X

This is me with Nouvatan dark mousse on I think its a 14% il use this is my husb cant spray tan me!
Bare in mind i'm milk bottle white much like the top in fact!

WP_20140720_002.jpg

WP_20140721_009.jpg

I currently use sienna X on my clients but I've recently heard of this new brand used by celebs. Has anybody used this brand for clients? They do a retail brand in boots and one that lasts 3/4 weeks!!! I'm thinking about buying this just to see if the retail bottle actually does last this long. Any info would be great.

Thanks xx

I currently use sienna X on my clients but I've recently heard of this new brand used by celebs. Has anybody used this brand for clients? They do a retail brand in boots and one that lasts 3/4 weeks!!! I'm thinking about buying this just to see if the retail bottle actually does last this long. Any info would be great.

Thanks xx

Sorry meant to say its vita liberata solution x

hi Katie, as with all flippin tans ive heard mixed reviews on it!?...im sure there's a thread on salon geek about it, put it in the search Hun. You just have to trial and trial and see what works best for you x

Just tried the new Go Bahamas tan and it is amazing!!!

got any pics?? X

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1406511324.427525.jpg
Fake bake original xx

Nouvatan 20%

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 474
My client had nouvatan 20%( as a rapid) on for only 3hours <3

Attachments

• 10373971_748230898555333_143336080548618630_n.jpg
    10373971_748230898555333_143336080548618630_n.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 431
Ive seen the show us your lashes thread and thought id set up one for tans as i see post after post about spray tans and what solution is the best? Whats the best price? Etc

So post a pic of your tan, name your brand, colour used in the pic :)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1408325736.012429.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1408325736.012429.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 595
Last edited by a moderator:
Not the best photos but im sick of waiting for Clients to Post photos after they say they will.
I use sun labatories
dee19f9275a1acab033285c33ee0bd32.jpg

Moroccan Tan 10% Original (2 hr tan) guide washed off, of course :) ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1412127391.811029.jpg

Latest posts

Back