Letting off some steam

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What's your username? I can send you loads of things lol.

On a rant...
Why do people you haven't spoken to in 9 months + suddenly want to meet up and go for lunch just because your pregnant! Go away! I don't want to be your friend, I made that clear before and I shouldn't have to repeat myself again.

I realise how strange that sounds but this person Is the ultimate in drama queens, life revolves around her type people. She is lovely but I can't be the friend she wants me to be.

Completely agree!!!! Same as those 'friends' who u don't see or hear from for months then get in touch when they want something ! Then they moan on at u for hours then don't listen to anything u have to say !! 😬

One of my friends randomly got in touch to borrow some wax strips to wax her own legs. Then came to get them being all oh we need to get a catch up!!! We will do coffee Sunday! This was 8 o clock Thursday when I just wanted to get out of my salon and go home... She proceeded to tell me about how excited she was for going to Florida for 3 weeks in 3 days time....
When Sunday came she cancelled the coffee cos she had too much to do !!! Can't stand friends like that!!!

My rant is all these 'new' profiles being made & the 1st post they make is in chit chat slating other geeks.

So funny. Jog on. It's you.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

That's a bit rude. Not very welcoming. You all seem very cliquey on here and unfriendly towards newbies.

I was just trying to steer the thread into a less self pitying pathetic attempt at sympathy and more in line with "letting off steam".

The cord repair pic was funny though. One way ticket to an electric shock if ever I've seen one! :D

Mine has done that! I bought cheap one in the pound shop in the end.

I got a decent one from asda it's dead thick and lights up to say it's charging before that me and my OH were getting new ones every couple of weeks x

Regarding chargers, I buy from pound world, they last a few months and then I just get a new one!

Last edited:
The genuine ones are actually better now. The fake ones are no good you really shouldn't be using one unless you want to get electric shocked.

I bought a cheap unbranded charger from Amazon and it started to get very hot. I had read about chargers exploding!
Had to return it and I replaced it with an Amazon Basics version which works fine.

That's a bit rude. Not very welcoming. You all seem very cliquey on here and unfriendly towards newbies.

I was just trying to steer the thread into a less self pitying pathetic attempt at sympathy and more in line with "letting off steam".

The cord repair pic was funny though. One way ticket to an electric shock if ever I've seen one! :D

Not as rude as you slating everyone on here...

I, for one, am definitely not cliquey thank you very much. I juat don't let anyone speak to people horribly.

You are more than welcome if you are going to contribute but you need to follow the rules. Read through them again as they've been pointed out many times over the last few weeks

Not as rude as you slating everyone on here...

I, for one, am definitely not cliquey thank you very much. I juat don't let anyone speak to people horribly.

You are more than welcome if you are going to contribute but you need to follow the rules. Read through them again as they've been pointed out many times over the last few weeks

You sound like a mod lol

By the way guys- apple will change your chargers (even if out if warranty) I just go in with the charger and hand it over and they hand me a fresh box. I've changed 4 now!!

So I've just done pink and gold rockstar nails on a client. My room now looks like barbie has thrown up everywhere and i'm absolutely covered in the stuff. I think I need to work on my rockstar technique, i'm pretty sure there's more glitter on the table and on me than on my lovely client!!

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

By the way guys- apple will change your chargers (even if out if warranty) I just go in with the charger and hand it over and they hand me a fresh box. I've changed 4 now!!

Really? That's helpful to know. I'm glad of my rant! But for now my charger is still holding on for dear life!

Don't suffer- take it back in disgust lol!

I'm sick of trying to get my daughter to eat and not be picky!!!!!
And no she isn't two she is 15 😡x

I've got a 23 year old fiancé who has his mince meat blended and oxtail soup sieved!

I would let her eat what she wants, surely is better than the alternative?

Lots of geeks are being rude, obtuse, inflammatory and aggressive in defence of themselves and their geek friends - both past and present.

A swift punch to the throat would follow many of the comments seen on this site over the last few weeks if it was happening in actual real life.

Cyber life is more exciting for many than real life and a whole lot safer.

It's very disappointing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back