Letting off some steam

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who? Is Nicholahayley a troll?

Sent from my D5503 using SalonGeek mobile app

Eh no it's not me!!!!!! 😂😟

Haha I actually think I know who it is now. Didn't she say she was leaving? Very dramatically might I add ha!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

On the b12 situation it's best taken under the tongue and you can get a spray from most health food shops xxx

Is it perfectnails or what ever her name was. How many profiles does she have?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Eh no it's not me!!!!!! 😂😟

Oh! My mistake, it was stated that after your rant so assumed she meant you.

I think I know too. The original 4 don't seem so bad now do they! Lol

Haha I actually think I know who it is now. Didn't she say she was leaving? Very dramatically might I add ha!

Yes, but you've taken heed and have stopped the self obsessiveness and looking for sympathy and it's more interesting now so thought I'd stay to find out who the troll is.:D

Yes, but you've taken heed and have stopped the self obsessiveness and looking for sympathy and it's more interesting now so thought I'd stay to find out who the troll is.:D

So funny. Jog on. It's you.

I had a non apple charger n it was so temperamental! Sort it out apple my wire is just about hanging on. May invest in the belkin one then, thanks Aphrodite :) the plastic was bunching at the top for a while, then it frayed, then the actual wire is coming off :/

I'm trying so hard to keep up but I'm lost now with 'troll' and 'original 4'. Lol.
Certainly a more entertaining thread now - it's like cluedo!

I think Mr white did it in the library ;)

I had a non apple charger n it was so temperamental! Sort it out apple my wire is just about hanging on. May invest in the belkin one then, thanks Aphrodite :) the plastic was bunching at the top for a while, then it frayed, then the actual wire is coming off :/

Not sure how effective it is but you could try this on your new charger.

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1407328271.410719.jpg

Genius! I will, thankyou. See how my rant bought out some helpful geeks :)

Genius! I will, thankyou. See how my rant bought out some helpful geeks :)

No worries! I live on Pinterest and it's full of fab ideas like that. If your ever looking for a 'life hack' as they call it, feel free to PM me and I'll see what solutions I can find :) x

If the wires are exposed inside the lead is that not just going to make the whole thing 'live'? :eek: Buy a new lead...much safer and less risk of electric shock!!!

God no! Don't use it on the broken one! Try it on the new one once you get it. For the time being maybe electrical tape around the exposed part?

I'm trying so hard to keep up but I'm lost now with 'troll' and 'original 4'. Lol.
Certainly a more entertaining thread now - it's like cluedo!

I think Mr white did it in the library ;)

Nope! Not Mr White, he has an alibi with Professor Plum in the bedroom

If the wires are exposed inside the lead is that not just going to make the whole thing 'live'? :eek: Buy a new lead...much safer and less risk of electric shock!!!

I think she meant when my new charger comes :) it'll stop the plastic bunching at the top.

I love Pinterest too but not seen this idea!

God no! Don't use it on the broken one! Try it on the new one once you get it. For the time being maybe electrical tape around the exposed part?

I think she meant when my new charger comes :) it'll stop the plastic bunching at the top.

Ohhhhhh lol :lol:

What's your username? I can send you loads of things lol.

On a rant...
Why do people you haven't spoken to in 9 months + suddenly want to meet up and go for lunch just because your pregnant! Go away! I don't want to be your friend, I made that clear before and I shouldn't have to repeat myself again.

I realise how strange that sounds but this person Is the ultimate in drama queens, life revolves around her type people. She is lovely but I can't be the friend she wants me to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back