Level 3 Nail Technology question

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Annie23

Reaction score
I am currently doing my level 2 nail tech at college and thinking of starting the level 3 in September, both courses use NSI products. I also would like to do courses with Creative as well, gradually building my skills with them. My eventual aim is to teach, obviously this is way ahead yet.

Anyhow, I was just wondering what you lot out there think is the best way forward college, creative or do both? Also does anyone know do you to have the level 3 in order to teach?

Any advice much appreciated!!

Personally i would do both if i could afford it as with college you get longer to practise and dont have to take everything in, in a short space of time, as you do with the 3/4 day courses. i am just finishing level 3 and loved it, im going to wait a while to work out which system i like to use best and which my clients prefare then do a course with either nsi or cdn.:)

Thanks for the advice, its pretty much what I think as well, to doth both. I'm thinking do the creative conversion course for L&P and gels as my skills improve.

Hi , I believe that you need level 3 in the subject you are wishing to teach, before you can start your cert ed course. HTH:)

If you are wanting to teach in college then yes you need your level 3 and an assessors certificate would help too,
if you want to work for a private company ie CND or NSI you need their highest qualification in all systems, each company is slightly different hth

Thanks very much for all your posts, at least now I know what I need to achieve, I knew this site was the best place to ask. btw I love this site, theres some fantastic work out there, a great inspiration for all us newbies like me.

Hi
i have trained with ezflow and creative and now on a itec level 3 nail technology course,
i thought i would do this to get a formal qualification but recommend training with ezflow or creative as you will proberly learn a lot more from them,

Latest posts

Back