Level 3 qualified

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shezzie

Reaction score
Hi All
Just wondering what to do now as i have qualified in level 3 electrical beauty with distinction and know there isn't many jobs out there, does anyone have any advice on where to go now or the best route to go down??? jobs i should persue or more training ie level 4 etc... please help as i want to advance in this area...thank you for taking time to read this x:confused:

Hi there! Nice to see a local girl on here :) Just to say self employment is where the money is if you have the drive and passion for the beauty business then you will succeed.
Good luck with whatever you decide and feel free to pop by for a coffee if you want to pick my brains about anything :biggrin:

Thank you for your reply, where abouts are you? would love to have a chat are you self employed? :biggrin:

you have a private message :biggrin:

I noticed you posted this a while ago but I was wondering have you found work? are you still looking depending on where you are based I may be able to help.

Latest posts

Back