Lie detector test?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KirstieLou

Reaction score
Has anyone ever done one if so how much and where?
My friend is desperate to get her partner doing one, I've sai no point however she needs things in black and white!
Close to Portamouth if possible??
Thanks x

Maybe if she doesn't trust her partner its a counselor they need not a lie detector?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Maybe if she doesn't trust her partner its a counselor they need not a lie detector?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I've said these things and she doesn't agree. I think Jeremy Kyle has got into people's heads and the only way to overcome issues is a bloody test!

I've said these things and she doesn't agree. I think Jeremy Kyle has got into people's heads and the only way to overcome issues is a bloody test!

I think she'll agree now. Close to a grand to find out if your boyfriend is cheating or whatever? Ridiculous. Tell her to go on the trash telly programme instead.

WOW! That's an awful lot of money for a 1 hour test! I think she's at her wits end hence the desperation. However if he pays a grand for this test she is as dumb as he is! Looking forward to seeing her jaw drop later! Thanks x

They say it has a 97% accurate rate just say the person who took the test was one of the 3% who it come out wrong on? That person could be telling the truth but called a liar. I don't trust them

Tell her to get on Jeremy Kyle?!

WOW! That's an awful lot of money for a 1 hour test! I think she's at her wits end hence the desperation. However if he pays a grand for this test she is as dumb as he is! Looking forward to seeing her jaw drop later! Thanks x

I think if she's at THIS point, then it's time to move on period.

I think if she's at THIS point, then it's time to move on period.

Easier said thn done I suppose. I try not to have too much of an opinion and just be shoulder to cry on. Is hard! I sent her the links and she said nothing so I think it will be rethinks lol x

Latest posts

Back