Life changing decision....Divorce No.2

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Beauty Zoo

Reaction score
Well guys, this is the first time I have been on the site for months and I am sure that lots has changed!

Firstly CONGRATULATIONS!!! to the lovely Sassy on her promotion to moderator...well done mate, you deserve it, you little mine of information!!! :wink2:

I feel soooo bad that I have not been on for so long but, as some of you know, I have had alot of problems at home.

We moved house back in the summer, then I decided to 'go it alone' and rent a room in a gym. All seemed OK but there was something just not right in my life.

In November I decided to end my marriage. After much discussion we decided that my husband should stay until after Christmas, for the girls sake (and it was Amy's birthday on New Years Day) and then move back to the house that my son lives in. Well he is still here....each time he comes back from work (he works away) he says he will go but there is always some excuse as to why he doesn't. So life is a little stressful!!!!!!!:grr:

I am not going to clog the site up with the finer details but suffice to say things have not been easy.

Anyhoo, I have bought myself a laptop with wireless modem, so I can now 'Geek' anywhere in the house!!!!! I will come on more often, when time allows as I have really missed everyone.

Also thanks to Layla and Sassy for your support xxx:hug: :hug:

Right off to browse the changes!!!!!!

Love Nikki XXXXXXXXXXX

I know how your feeling mate, its not much fun being under the same roof when things just aint right, all the best for the future whatever you decide.

good to have you back, and i hope your personal circumstances improve soon.
you soond fairly upbeat, or is it just a brave face.

Aw Nikki my S-S buddy. You'd better be at Excel, I'll be looking out for you! You've got my number if you ever need to chat. Hugzzzzzzzzzz matey xxx

Latest posts

Back