Life Scan???

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ukfaye

Reaction score
:) Hello everyone, I was just watching loose women and they mentioned Life Scan, I didn't know you could just choose to pay private and have one. Im really interested, thought it might kick start me into being more healthy if i see any damage. Obviously be fab if there is none!!
I was wandering has anyone had one done, and do you recommensd it?? Has it changed your out look on things, ie. gave up smoking or lost weight? I could do with losing some weight, thought it may be an incentive?? Faye.xx

Wow i have never heard of this.What a good idea. I bet it is costly though.
Did they say where you can get it done?
xxx

You can pay privately to have a scan and it costs around £400 but if they do find anything seriously wrong with you, you would have to pay for treatment privately too,
a friend of mine did this a few years ago because he wanted to get to the bottom of what was wrong with him,
turned out he had cancer but the NHS would not treat him because he had payed privately for a scan so he had to pay for all his treatment privately,
think it over wisely, :hug:

Latest posts

Back