Lift roots, tone ends..to best match?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stylist1

Reaction score
I have a new client who has been having bleach hi lites, She wants to start having a full head colour of what she calls a " strawberry blonde " with a few bleach hi lites in. She has a natural base of 5/6. I use wella in the salon and wondered if anyone had any ideas of the best way to lighten the roots and tone down the ends to the best match possible? I thought maybe use a 10/0 on the roots and colourtouch 8/3 or 9/3 on mid lengths and ends? Or should i pre pig with perfecton first? Anyone got any better ideas?

I have a new client who has been having bleach hi lites, She wants to start having a full head colour of what she calls a " strawberry blonde " with a few bleach hi lites in. She has a natural base of 5/6. I use wella in the salon and wondered if anyone had any ideas of the best way to lighten the roots and tone down the ends to the best match possible? I thought maybe use a 10/0 on the roots and colourtouch 8/3 or 9/3 on mid lengths and ends? Or should i pre pig with perfecton first? Anyone got any better ideas?
I don't use wella, but i'd lift the roots with a highlight, with gold in it (maybe a beige colour)
and i'd tone the ends with a 9 or 10 with gold also... (also maybe beige)

But its really hard to tell you exactly withouty seeing her hair now, and seeing the exact colour you're aiming for, a strawberry blonde could be anywhere between a 6,3 and a 12,3

Latest posts

Back