Lifting on infil with ezflow

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zoealana

Reaction score
Hi everyone
I recently converted with ezflow and find its great
One problem tho.....
Infilled one set of nails that were just growing out a bit but had hardly any lifting, 6 days later they all came off.
Also my other client had a quite a bit of lifting but she is a pain for not wearing gloves when washing up etc.... 2 days after in fill they all came off.
I dont have this problem with acrygel but cant see what i am doing wrong??
Any ideas please as am thinking of stopping l&p again :cry:
Zoe

is the prep for Ezflow different than with Acrygel....???

nope i dont do it different and was not shown different thats what is confuddling me bagpuss

so you do a dry prep for both systems...?

yup i do. was just wondering why it lifted especially on my one that had hardly any lifting before. if i was working a little wet could it lift the product already there?

mix ratio can effect lifting....but also application....thickness around zone 3 and pressing into the nail...if the product is too thick in zone 3 it can lift from the nail....but i am sure some ez flow geeks will be able to help you more. xx

i made point of not working to thick or touching skin. must be ratio problem
must have had an off day :(

which EzFlow system did you use? Q&A or the new one I can't seem to remember the name now...?

the 2 have a different mix ratio and especially with the new one (high something, only work coming to mind would be High Intensity LOL) if your ratio is wrong it lifts.

it is the new one Doorie. Thankyou for clarifying that for me. I will try to work a dryer mix.
Thankyou again

Latest posts

Back