Lightest Colour Blonde Hair Extensions available?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tigerlily

Reaction score
Hi girls n guys
Aiming this question at hair extensionists...
What is the lightest colour extension you can source? I had thought it was no.613 but I have found this too 'yellow' when colour matching against clients with very bleached blonde hair which is more white - platinum blonde.
What do you use on these clients? I usually use additionallengths but I have just placed first order with lush-us to test their hair out after recommendations from here:D

I usually find the 60 in lush us is the best for the lightest thats what I use

HTH

Deb
x

Yeah I use colour 60 from x-tensions to match the more platinum blondes.

I just put a toner over 613. It holds brilliantly and I get that 'icy' white blonde look.

I have it specially prepared for a client. It looks almost blue on the hank, but once in the hair looks pure white. The client has 20 inch ext, and pays about £500 for the hair.

I have it specially prepared for a client. It looks almost blue on the hank, but once in the hair looks pure white. The client has 20 inch ext, and pays about £500 for the hair.

Is that £500 just for the hair or with fitting. Is it Russian that has been bleached and toned?

Just the hair. It is Spanish hair, as it is better able to withstand the bleaching. They use very grey hair for that purpose.

The other hair that is available is Cromelly hair (I think that is how its spelt) This is hand picked white hairs picked out of grey hair. It is then cleaned in a mild bleach as it looks a touch yellow at first. So you have pretty much virgin white blonde hair. Prices for this are mega as it is so labour intensive.

That is very interesting. I will have a little research on that. It must take ages to achieve, so I can understand the cost.

Yes this is very interesting, I'm struggling to get clients to pay £295 for my Bohyme hair though no matter how much I stress it's better to get good quality hair and it is expensive to buy...I usually get a text asking how much, then once I reply back they say thanks and I never hear anything again from them!

Yes this is very interesting, I'm struggling to get clients to pay £295 for my Bohyme hair though no matter how much I stress it's better to get good quality hair and it is expensive to buy...I usually get a text asking how much, then once I reply back they say thanks and I never hear anything again from them!

Is that price just for the hair or for fitting aswell?

That price is all in, hair and fitting. I did research and put my price round the same as other local hair extensionists, I don't make as much as I was advised I should be making on my training course on them but I would never get any clients if I charged anymore for them. I buy pre tipped nail tips from Celebrity Elite as I really struggle with the bulk fusion method.

Latest posts

Back