Line Out

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MobileNails

Reaction score
Has anyone used Line Out before?

I have a NSI booklet and there is LineOut in there.

It says
No More Ugly infill lines
clean nail, remove shine, prime natural nail twice.Wait until
completely dry.Apply lineout along fill line, allowing to seep under the lifting overlay. Finish infill service. No visible lines!

The Line eraser that really works!

Is this stuff anygood?

No it doesnt from the threads i ahve read on here, it seems to leave a mark so you can see your infill line, best thing is to get a troubleshooting session on infill/reblaance if you are having problems with these lines(we all do at some point)

Line out is really a tool to use to hide fill lines, however, we need to be looking at our work and questioning why are we leaving fill lines and deal with that side of things.

From what I have heard it is efective, in the way that it almost melts the existing line to make it disapear. However, there is always a down side and I hear that it can cause L and P to discolour and be brittle.

As I say this is what I have heard, give it a go and see for yourself, but perhaps look at the cause of the lines instead of finding a cure.

All the best

why don't they just call it "lazy liquid" cause that what it for .... the lazy people.

Latest posts

Back