Lint - Free Nail Wipes!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
caress ones for me too - get the odd fibre hanging around now and again but on the whole they are fab.

Every time i pass sallys i get about 6 packs at a time:green:

Love em !

Good to use on your face too (removing cleanser/toner)! they have a slight exfloliating feel to them !
I agree, they are the ones for me too:)

Caress gets the thumbs up from me, too . . . they are the best ones I've found. The slightly exfoliating effect makes them more effective when removing polish as well. I think I had some Star Nails wipes once from Sally's when they'd sold out of Caress, they were very similar

Is it just me...or does anyone else find them really annoying! I know they dont leave any fluff behind BUT they just arent as good as the real thing..!

I use IBD - I love these wipes although I have tried NSI, find they dont absorb as much as the IBD.

Hi, what are they called? as my wipe are crap, they leave fibra on the gel brush.
Nicky

Due to the nature of Gel, you may be better with cotton gauze - this has no 'cotton wool' middle and is cheaper too.

Ideally you want 2 types of pads - something absorbent (like cotton wool pads) for nail enamel removal - and something non-absorbant and lint-free (like gauze pads) for cleansing the nailplate before applying ANYTHING!

Gauze pads are also good for cleaning your brush when applying gel.

Latest posts

Back