Liquid additive?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i just had a look and found this old thread.....
http://www.salongeek.com/nail-geek/21317-rainbow-color-drops-2.html

does anyone know if this is still an issue and if they have been discontinued???:cry::cry::cry:
also i saw that jess made a post about the yellow being good for making up a free edge colour....hmmmm emmsy maybe interested in this??????
i hope you can still get them and the evaporation issue doesnt apply to all.

i just had a look and found this old thread.....
http://www.salongeek.com/nail-geek/21317-rainbow-color-drops-2.html

does anyone know if this is still an issue and if they have been discontinued???:cry::cry::cry:
also i saw that jess made a post about the yellow being good for making up a free edge colour....hmmmm emmsy maybe interested in this??????
i hope you can still get them and the evaporation issue doesnt apply to all.

I dont think they are available now having done a lot of searching. I knew about them because they demo a nail with them on the cd-rom in the kit I had at school. Shame, was always wanting to try them as I love the glassy clear colours you get with them.

hey I just emailed Ezflow about the Rainbow drops. They advertise it but then it says its not available. I'll let everyone know what they say when they get back to me.
Teresa

Ezflow are obviously not needing any new clients!! the email was just bounced back to me. I may need to check out suppliers here in Adelaide and see what they say:lol:

i asked jess on here and she said it had been discontinued cause of the probs with it evaporating. The nail creation stuff looks good tho....it does say you can add it to any brand of liquid.....but i do wonder about that.

The only pic I can find is this one that Ant used to do my nails with a while ago.
The red and purple were colourdrops hth x

Attachments

• DSCF0001.jpg
    DSCF0001.jpg
    113.2 KB · Views: 64
The only pic I can find is this one that Ant used to do my nails with a while ago.
Love that purple, really nice, lovely nail art too x

was that the nail creation one or the rainbow drops? They look lovely....i also love the purple. the red looks quite opaque....what powder do you use it with.....sorry too many questions,lol.
thanks

was that the nail creation one or the rainbow drops? They look lovely....i also love the purple. the red looks quite opaque....what powder do you use it with.....sorry too many questions,lol.
thanks

This pic shows the EzFlow ones mentioned previously. Antony used them with A polymer powder.

Hi, can you tell me more about the Liquid Art? I have never seen anything like that here in Australia, but I would love to get my hands on some. Does any one know where to buy it from?:smack:
Teresa

Ezflow are obviously not needing any new clients!! the email was just bounced back to me. I may need to check out suppliers here in Adelaide and see what they say:lol:

Ez Flow Australia's customer service leaves quite a bit to be desired. They do have alot of suppliers so it should be to hard to get a hold of.

You could also try Young Nails Australia | index.ews

Latest posts

Back