Lisa - big brother shaving arms - urh

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GLAMOUR BEAUTY

Reaction score
DID ANYONE SEE LISA SHAVING HER ARMS IN THE BATH WITH MARIO IN IT?

OMG - Stubbly arms - Something not to be done in front of the other half just as bad as waxing top lip in front of hubby - somethings are best kept secret.

Has she not heard of Waxing or IPL. Considering she works for a beauty company?

Just to add it is 51 degrees today in Dubai and I feel like a baked potato, 6am and it to hot 11pm and it to hot.

God Help Me. I need another drink

You're on holiday & you're still geeking - now that's what we call dedication he he

yes i saw that and i couldnt believe she was doing it,how disgusting.i cant believe mario just stayed in the bath while she did it he obviously doesnt mind having her hairs all over him,lol.
does she not realise they will grow back even worse!

You're on holiday & you're still geeking - now that's what we call dedication he he

Yeah, I am waiting till about 11pm so I can go out for some tea, I have been trying to sunbathe today !!!

Well I will not need any fake tan till Dec.

yes i saw that and i couldnt believe she was doing it,how disgusting.i cant believe mario just stayed in the bath while she did it he obviously doesnt mind having her hairs all over him,lol.
does she not realise they will grow back even worse!

A bath of bubbles and stubble does not do anything for me. Who clean the bath after them...

A bath of bubbles and stubble does not do anything for me. Who clean the bath after them...
i feel sorry for everyone else as i wouldnt like to bath in stuble and water yuck!!!!

DID ANYONE SEE LISA SHAVING HER ARMS IN THE BATH WITH MARIO IN IT?

OMG - Stubbly arms - Something not to be done in front of the other half just as bad as waxing top lip in front of hubby - somethings are best kept secret.

Has she not heard of Waxing or IPL. Considering she works for a beauty company?

Just to add it is 51 degrees today in Dubai and I feel like a baked potato, 6am and it to hot 11pm and it to hot.

God Help Me. I need another drink

Did you not see her shaving her top lip??

YAK...

Did you not see her shaving her top lip??

YAK...

I missed that but saw jen trying to wax hers pml all i can say is "Jen DO NOT go into beauty":eek:

Did anyone see her squeezing Mario's blackhead too.

Not good prime time TV. Made me feel a bit sick !!!!!

Latest posts

Back