listening to ourselves

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LolaBevahousen

Reaction score
With all the aftercare and general nail care advice that we give to clients, how many of you acutely follow it yourself?
I try to put on cuticle oil twice a day but find it hard to keep up when I'm busy, so I was wondering dose everyone else do as they preach or is it a case of do as i say not as I do?:twisted:

i try to but usually end up washing up with no gloves on, its to easy to fix any problems when you do them yourself!!!, i'm making more of an effort lately though x

Ooo that is such a good question, I too try to apply cuticle oil twice or even once daily! Doesn't always work out like that. I also try to make sure I wear rubber gloves when doing the dishes etc, but sometimes if in a hurry, I tend to forget and then think after oops!!

Sue xx :D

Ooo that is such a good question, I too try to apply cuticle oil twice or even once daily! Doesn't always work out like that. I also try to make sure I wear rubber gloves when doing the dishes etc, but sometimes if in a hurry, I tend to forget and then think after oops!!

Sue xx :D

Exactly the same! I only remember after I was meant to protect my nails. :o

I think sometimes its a case of 'Do what I say and not what I do!! LOL. When your busy its hard to practice what you preach, I always put a little extra hand cream on my clients so I end up using the excess on my own hands and they can see I use hand cream. As for cuticle oil as and when I remember - Rubber Gloves never as I have reactions to them. I only use vinyl gloves when I need to doing other treatments, but I can't wait to take them off and get hand cream on my hands. And I must admit I can at times abuse my hands - I will always say to my clients @never put your hands in anything you wouldn't put your face in!!' LOL my hands are always in the washing up or bleech, hence for so much hand cream. What am I Like???

I think sometimes its a case of 'Do what I say and not what I do!! LOL. When your busy its hard to practice what you preach, I always put a little extra hand cream on my clients so I end up using the excess on my own hands and they can see I use hand cream. As for cuticle oil as and when I remember - Rubber Gloves never as I have reactions to them. I only use vinyl gloves when I need to doing other treatments, but I can't wait to take them off and get hand cream on my hands. And I must admit I can at times abuse my hands - I will always say to my clients @never put your hands in anything you wouldn't put your face in!!' LOL my hands are always in the washing up or bleech, hence for so much hand cream. What am I Like???

By the sound of it everyone else! :D

Good question, although I'm going to be the boring one! I always put solar oil on twice a day and wear gloves when I'm cleaning or gardening. I will admit though that I don't use handcream after every handwash necause I can't be bothered waiting for it to soak in/dry properly.

Good question, although I'm going to be the boring one! I always put solar oil on twice a day and wear gloves when I'm cleaning or gardening. I will admit though that I don't use handcream after every handwash necause I can't be bothered waiting for it to soak in/dry properly.

Good girl!

I am bad, I never oil my cuticles only after i've applied new extensions, I do however use hand cream as can't bare to have dry skin. :(

I wear rubber gloves but don't oil regularly - I only remember at really inconvenient times!!! I also pick enhancements off if I get any lifting or if I break one......

I'm definitely a 'do what I say and not what I do' girl!!!

Latest posts

Back