Little girls dry skin

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi there i work for the BODY SHOP.

Have you tried HEMP FACE PROTECTOR as all my ladies who have small children swear by this stuff

let me know how you get on chick as my little girl gets this in the winter to all around her face.

My skin gets very dry and itchy in winter and my 3 yr olds skin is very dry at the moment. My GP suggested I bath with Ageous Cream about 3 times a week (yes, it can be used instead of soap) and use Double Base to moisturize. Both can be purchased over the counter although the double base is cheaper on prescription as it is over £10 for a large pump action container. I use the same for my toddler. Very moisturizing and my itchy red skin goes away.

Ask your Doctor for Epaderm; I've been using this for my little boy for the past 5 years or so. Its so much better than E45 which I think is the most popular for dry skin but to me is very water based.

You need something which seals moisture in (like night creams?)

Soap on skin is very drying. You can either use Johnsons ph balance shower gels or even something like Oilatum which you can also get from your doctor. Oilatum is milky/oily and also seals moisture in.....

Latest posts

Back