logo choice decision

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

perfectbeauty

Reaction score
hi

now I know you have all seen a 1001 logos in the last week lol :)

but would appreciate your views very much- I think I have finally decided on A1 and would love to hear second opinion before I order

thanks geeks

nicola
x

Last edited by a moderator:
A3 or
D
bet you wished you had never asked, we will just confuse you because we will all like different ones :hug:

The images have been attached separately as the link includes advertising which isn't permitted on the site.

and the remaining 3 images...

well give me a :smack: :)

it appears that I have made an error by posting the link to my logos and if I have done something that is against site rules then consider me told :)

although I would just like to mention that I dont consider that Extensionize has done anything wrong - he didnt ask me to post the link, I like other geeks just wanted opinions on our choices and if by doing so I have caused problems for another geek by my post- I apologise to all concerned

Extensionize has been extremely helpful, patient and professional in the contact that I have had - which is what this site is all about and I thank him for his input and help

my logo rocks :) (well it will when I decide which one)

x

the first one, its different stands out and I think it rocks:lol:

the first one, its different stands out and I think it rocks:lol:

thanks - but can I check which one you actually mean as they appear in different order now the link not on & they are thumbnails lol

ta in advance
x

thanks - but can I check which one you actually mean as they appear in different order now the link not on & they are thumbnails lol

ta in advance
x

The one with the black background lol

The one with the black background lol

I agree, it´s the only one that looks different from all the other logos I´ve seen kicking about lately! I love black and pink as a combo (mind you they are the same colours as Agent Provocateur but then they´ve done very well for their over priced bits of string!!!!! , but still fab!)

ta in advance
x
They were uploaded (from left to right) in the exact order they were previously, they also have the same identifying letters and numbers.
hth's

I like the one with the black background.it stands out.
xx:hug:xx

i like the black background

Latest posts

Back