Logo design needed

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi Folks,

Anyone know where I can get a logo made? I know exactly what theme and colours I want. I just need someone to come up with some concepts.

Thanks in advance

xProjectPrettyx

Carl at Verve Design

Very reasonable price and great service

Hi Folks,

Anyone know where I can get a logo made? I know exactly what theme and colours I want. I just need someone to come up with some concepts.

Thanks in advance

xProjectPrettyx

Hi there,

I can help you with that if you would like, just let me know!

Sam

I also recommend Carl at Verve :)

Hi there,

I can help you with that if you would like, just let me know!

Sam

I appreciate business competition is fine and part of the world, but to basically 'copy' your price list design from another designer using all the EXACT same terminology and discount structuring and just lowering the prices is extremely low and unprofessional in my honest opinion.

Like I say competition nowadays is accepted. But surely as a designer you can design your own price list?

Very similar to Print Design by Verve no?

Edit: Also designing almost EXACTLY the same gift vouchers? Copyright does exist.

Last edited:
Wow, it's basically just been copied and pasted, even the font is the same!

I also recommend Carl at verve

Another recommendation for Carl @ verve, brilliant service, brilliant designs, and he certainly doesnt need to copy others!

Verve designs was great, I love mine!

Would only use Carl at Verve, honest, great design, extremely helpful, gets your design to you when he says and the price is great.
Can not come highly recommended enough from me.:)

I also recommend Carl. Great after support aswell. Wouldn't go anywhere else!

Carl at verve design is amazing!

Sent from my ME173X using SalonGeek mobile app

Carl at Verve, a great service and I have an original logo that I love. X

Carl at verve design is amazing! He did my logo, business cards and flyers. Cannot recommend him enough! X

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Carl designed me a business logo a couple of years ago and I was really pleased with it, he came up with several designs and I could pick which I wanted, and then still tweak it a bit and choose colours etc

And seriously reasonable but totally professional and extremely helpful.

So another big vote for Carl from Verve here:D

Carl @ Verve for me too, wouldn't use anyone else (and I know it was designed for me...not just lifted from someone else's website....)

I appreciate business competition is fine and part of the world, but to basically 'copy' your price list design from another designer using all the EXACT same terminology and discount structuring and just lowering the prices is extremely low and unprofessional in my honest opinion.

Like I say competition nowadays is accepted. But surely as a designer you can design your own price list?

Very similar to Print Design by Verve no?

Edit: Also designing almost EXACTLY the same gift vouchers? Copyright does exist.

I do appreciate what you are saying and yes some of the designs that have been done are very similar - this is only due to the fact that those designs are proving to be very popular styles used by many designers (Even designers I for many companies I have had dealings with in this area).

I would suggest to please just take this as a compliment, I am not here to offend anyone I am just merely offering my services.

If you suggest for me to make other samples which are of other styles then I will be happy to do so, I am just going by what I have seen to be popular.

I'm sorry that we appear to be getting off to a bad start, I didn't intend for this. I have in fact recommended a few of my friends and family to use your printing services, so feel a little dissheartened that we have already come to this.

Smart design, that link isnt working for me, do you have a website?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I do appreciate what you are saying and yes some of the designs that have been done are very similar - this is only due to the fact that those designs are proving to be very popular styles used by many designers (Even designers I for many companies I have had dealings with in this area).

I would suggest to please just take this as a compliment, I am not here to offend anyone I am just merely offering my services.

If you suggest for me to make other samples which are of other styles then I will be happy to do so, I am just going by what I have seen to be popular.

I'm sorry that we appear to be getting off to a bad start, I didn't intend for this. I have in fact recommended a few of my friends and family to use your printing services, so feel a little dissheartened that we have already come to this.

I agree generally a lot of similar styles are liked. It's the given really and I appreciate that. However I didn't think there was a need for your price list design to be exactly the same and the wording to be exactly the same. As you know there are probably thousands of designers in the country yet no 2 have the exact same wording.

This isn't personal in the slightest so please don't take it that way. It's merely from a professional stand point.

Just to make things clear I am not verve designs - but we do work together (just in case anyone is confused).

Don't be disheartened. Me & Verve didn't initially get on and a lot of things are misconstrue through the internet however I still think there was same blatant copying which wasn't needed (outside of actual designs), IE the price list and the info text etc. I would say be VERY careful because I just think you are sailing far too close to the copyright line. If it was me I would of formally sent you a C&D letter.

Competition in the business world is a given. I don't have any direct issue with it because it obviously doesn't effect me but I found it very unprofessional. I'm sure if anything further needs to be said it will be by those directly effected.

I do wish you the best of luck going forward though. There is more than enough for everyone.

I agree generally a lot of similar styles are liked. It's the given really and I appreciate that. However I didn't think there was a need for your price list design to be exactly the same and the wording to be exactly the same. As you know there are probably thousands of designers in the country yet no 2 have the exact same wording.

This isn't personal in the slightest so please don't take it that way. It's merely from a professional stand point.

Just to make things clear I am not verve designs - but we do work together (just in case anyone is confused).

Don't be disheartened. Me & Verve didn't initially get on and a lot of things are misconstrue through the internet however I still think there was same blatant copying which wasn't needed (outside of actual designs), IE the price list and the info text etc. I would say be VERY careful because I just think you are sailing far too close to the copyright line. If it was me I would of formally sent you a C&D letter.

Competition in the business world is a given. I don't have any direct issue with it because it obviously doesn't effect me but I found it very unprofessional. I'm sure if anything further needs to be said it will be by those directly effected.

I do wish you the best of luck going forward though. There is more than enough for everyone.

Thank you for making me see this from your view. All of my work for the last few years was done within the area so I have never had the need for samples online as such. As we speak I am re-writing my price list out to make it different from the rest.

Again I am really sorry about this, I can see how unprofessional this does appear.

I hope we can look over this bad start and HOPEFULLY do some work together, i.e. I was hoping to continue to recommend my clients to you for their printing?

Sam

Smart design, that link isnt working for me, do you have a website?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hello Facelashbrow,

The direct link to my business page in on my profile as soon as you click my name, hope this helps!

Sam

Latest posts

Back